Villains we need to see in this Batman solo franchise

I like the idea of the Court of Owls. I dont want Bane, Joker, or any other villain we have seen before.

I like the idea of the Court of Owls. I dont want Bane, Joker, or any other villain we have seen before.

Well, I feel like it'd feel wrong for them to leave out Batman's ARCH MUTHA****IN ENEMY but that's just me. Plus everybody loves Joker. I love Joker. You love Joker. LOVE THAT JOKER ! I'm not saying they have to beat Joker over our heads like they usually do, but he's a pretty important character and there's no way they're gonna leave him out of a whole series. The only real problem with including Joker is... Ya know... Who's currently playing him :dry:

Otherwise, I feel like we need another shot at Riddler and a Two Face that doesn't die at the end of the movie all the time, but for the most part, I agree with you. They should definitely introduce some new villains to a mainstream audience. A proper, ****ed up Zsasz would be nice.

Last edited:
I think we need to see an Arkham-centric movie with Joker and Harley as the main villains

Well, I feel like it'd feel wrong for them to leave out Batman's ARCH MUTHA****IN ENEMY but that's just me. Plus everybody loves Joker. I love Joker. You love Joker. LOVE THAT JOKER ! I'm not saying they have to beat Joker over our heads like they usually do, but he's a pretty important character and there's no way they're gonna leave him out of a whole series. The only real problem with including Joker is... Ya know... Who's currently playing him :dry:

Otherwise, I feel like we need another shot at Riddler and a Two Face that doesn't die at the end of the movie all the time, but for the most part, I agree with you. They should definitely introduce some new villains to a mainstream audience. A proper, ****ed up Zsasz would be nice.

Look,. i love the JOker. If i want to watch a great movie with the Joker i will just watch The Dark Knight. I feel like with the DCEU we have a chance to see other villains who havent had the chance to shine or even appear in live action. Now,. best of both worlds would be if they did Red Hood. Joker and a new character... Just get rid of Leto

Clayface
Mad Hatter

Just cause I haven't seen before in a live action film.

Bane I sure hope we see him again

I think they could make a cool Knightfall story arc over two movies, that way they could include several villains in cameos or supporting roles, with Bane releasing a lot of the criminals Batman has locked up over the past 20 years.

Court of Owls would make a great story, too. Really brilliant idea by Snyder. It plays into the whole "Illuminati" conspiracy theory that so many are interested in. The symbolism of Owls being the main predators of bats was perfect. The scene where the owl snatched the "I shall become a bat" bat out of the air after it inspired Bruce, showing that they've always been one step ahead of him, waiting to pounce. The idea of Owls building their nests in other birds' nests, and the Court having all these secret lairs hidden in Gotham buildings, and the owl symbolism being embedded in Gotham's architecture. The idea of Gotham City itself turning on Batman when he thought he knew it so well. They can include the other members of the Bat family.

I feel like, if they're going to adapt a big Batman story to the DCEU, that's the one they should do.

and it is the perfect preclude to an under the red hood story as it has a great plot device in the hallucination labyrinth for conveying inconspicuous information about Jason, as well as a bunch of the other former partners of Batman.

and it is the perfect preclude to an under the red hood story as it has a great plot device in the hallucination labyrinth for conveying inconspicuous information about Jason, as well as a bunch of the other former partners of Batman.

Man, that scene really pulled me into the comic, as if I were watching a movie. The way they had you flipping the pages over, so that you'd be turning backwards really gave you that sense of disorientation and a labyrinth, and the camera that kept flashing, it was all so spooky, one of the few times I've been concerned for Batman in the comics. Both Snyder and Grant Morrison are really cinematic in the way they write Batman.

They could also find a way to fit some of the other villains into the story, like Two Face, Riddler, Penguin, Joker, similar to how Snyder fit Joker into the end of Black Mirror. Might have to make it a two parter for all though. CoO would make a perfect season long story arc in a Batman HBO series, for sure

I love Dark Knight Rises, but I would like to see a different incarnation of the Knightfall or No Man's Land stories, both of which could allow them to include several other villains. I think the Red Hood story is most likely, though. Which would be fine by me

I think Mad Hatter could be an interesting and creepy secondary antagonist especially if they played with his "obsession" angel a bit more.

Just throwing my thought out there.

I'd love to see a serious take on The Riddler, Victor Zsaz, or Killer Croc.

I think The Ventriloquist and Scarface could be cool secondary villains. I think if they had Batman stop a drug ring that Arnold Wesker was running. Almost like their first appearance in the comics

I would love to see a much better version of Mr. Freeze unlike the crappy one in the movie. The one in Gotham is awesome I wouldn't mind him in a movie as Freeze. Bane sucked both times, first a child mind and second one no venom or anything. Others I'd love to see are Ventriloquist as a child murder who lures them with his puppet. Anarky would be cool as a person against police and government. Catman would be interesting as Thomas Blake becomes the villain to be a thief. Calendar Man would be a interesting villain using each month to pull off terrible crimes. Black Mask as Raymond Sionis running Gotham crime underworld. Clock king who becomes villain when he is fired and loses everything when late for important meeting due to Batman helping him who is being mugged but blames Batman. The Riddler who is Ed Nashton who uses riddles against the hero to steal green items and prove he is smarter.
Lower villains in movies should be Film Freak, Hellhound,Dr Phosphorus, KG Beast, Doctor Double X, professor Milo, Blockbuster, Black Spider, Cypher, and especially Owl Man.

To see Will Smith's Deadshot again but this time as a villain I think it will be an interesting change of pace

Was I one of the only people that didn't care for Smith as Deadshot? Of course, I haven't liked Will Smith in much of anything for years. He just seems to be phoning everything in. He seems to have lost his passion for acting it seems like. Maybe he needs a break, or he needs to find a serious passion project to light the fire again.

I really don't care who the villain is as long as I get a noir style movie that showcases his detective side along with everything else. If I can get that, I'm COMPLETELY open to who they cast as a bad guy. Obviously there are guys that will lend themselves to that type of story better...Red Hood, Hush, etc... I just don't think a supernatural enemy would work well in that sort of setting.

If it is a new trilogy of films then my villains would go as follows:

Film 1- (villains)- Joker, Harley Quinn; the mob
Film 2- (villains)- Red Hood; Hush
Film 3- (villain)- Deathstroke

If it is a new trilogy of films then my villains would go as follows:

Film 1- (villains)- Joker, Harley Quinn; the mob
Film 2- (villains)- Red Hood; Hush
Film 3- (villain)- Deathstroke

I really don't want another Joker film for a while. Batman's got such a rich gallery of villains, I'd like to see some characters we've never seen before. Has Reeves talked at all about who he has in mind or anything?

I've got my preferences narrowed down to these (alphabetical order):

Clayface
Hugo Strange
Hush
Mad Hatter
Riddler

I'd only want to see the Joker again if the film is set inside Arkham Asylum, and there are multiple villains involved. I don't have any particular interest in seeing him as the main, solo antagonist of another Batman film for the time being.

bring on all of the Grant Morrison villains.

I think Mad Hatter could be an interesting and creepy secondary antagonist especially if they played with his "obsession" angel a bit more.

Just throwing my thought out there.

Same. I'd have loved Robin Williams to play him (ala One Hour Photo/Insomnia) to but, oh well.

Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, Deathstroke, and Hugo Strange are ones I want to see at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"