DC TV Series Viola Davis in talks to star in Amanda Waller series (HBO Max)

Could be just because he’s tagged in it, but interesting to find this in Gunn’s likes…

I feel like we can certainly expect this to gloss right over that Black Adam/Shazam business, but I’m curious to know how much this will feel like a reboot of all the Waller-related material we’ve gotten so far or if it really will fully act as a follow-up for TSS/Peacemaker.

Wrote for both versions of Justified and a couple episodes of Mad Men.

This dude, Henry and Carver are such a wild mixture of creatives that is super intriguing. Need more news asap. Hope Danielle Brooks is on deck too.

Neither are particularly surprising, but I’m just glad to hear movement is happening.

Im surprised Viola even signed onto this. Amanda 'The Wall' Waller hasnt been The Wall anything yet in any of her showings. Hopefully this changes that.

I like that she sucks in The Suicide Squad. It's maybe my favourite iteration of the character because it's such a wonderful subversion of silly chessmaster bull****.

I'm of the thought that this was probably originally pitched as part of the Old DCEU, but I hope that the show puts Amanda into a new legitimate position of power, that in turn puts her back into stories involving more heroes, and villains

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"