Revenge of the Fallen Voice Actors Confirmed

Peter Cullen as Prime
Hugo Weaving as Megatron
John Turturo as Jetfire

^ IESB reported that just a week or two ago.

Nice to see that is the VA's from TF1 will be returning. Though I'm hoping that Ryan's modifies his for Bumblebee.

Here's hoping that we get some news on who will be voicing the new additions to the cast before too long.

Good to hear all the voice actors from the previous film are returning.

I don't suppose anyone knows who voices Arcee or the Twins? bad place, will Devastator even talk?

I can't see Devastator talking, probably just grunts, roars, and moans.

I can't see Devastator talking, probably just grunts, roars, and moans.

I seriously hope not.
I cant stand how strong and large characters are always made to have the linguistic intelligence of a Neanderthal.
Example: Bane in Batman

If they do, which they probably will, he better at least have a pants crapping, terrifying scream.:wow:

Last edited:
:down at Jetfires voice. ugh.

oh well, the movie will still kick all kind sof ash, silencing Negatrons.

I seriously hope not.
I cant stand how strong and large characters are always made to have the linguistic intelligence of a Neanderthal.
Example: Bane in Batman

If they do, which they probably will, he better at least have a pants crapping, terrifying scream.:wow:

I hated that, Bane was shown as an intelligent villain and than they turn around and make him a moron in the film.

When the bad place was Turturro confirmed as Jetfire? Talk about being totally random!

I hated that, Bane was shown as an intelligent villain and than they turn around and make him a moron in the film.

Amen to that. Its just so damn cliche to make a big strong character stupid. Its like the whole dumb jock thing.

You know that the constructicons will be speaking. So why would they lose that ability if the formed into a larger being? They would still have all of the mechanical anatomy to do so. I hope they give him a thunderous voice.

From Robert Orci, it seems as though both Leonard Nimoy and Frank Welker are in the running to voice the Fallen.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...berto-orci-you-may-ask-him-questions-228.html
Chris B said:
Hey Bob, what are your feelings towards the idea of Leonard Nimoy doing the voice of the Fallen?

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...berto-orci-you-may-ask-him-questions-230.html
Bob Orci said:
Would love it. I actually talked to him about it, given the odd coincidence that he is Michael Bay's cousin through marriage, but fan outcry has also put Welker in the running.

Leonard Nimoy sounds cool, but since they've already got Welker they might as well have him do this too.

Leonard Nimoy sounds cool, but since they've already got Welker they might as well have him do this too.

Why can't they have both? Nimoy has a fantastic voice, he would sound great as the Fallen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"