bumblebear

Civilian
Reaction score
From the Sydney press conference

Optimus Prime - Peter Cullen
Megatron - Hugo Weaving
Bumblebee - Mark Ryan
Ironhide - Jess Harnell
Barricade - Jess Harnell (i shock not Keith David in there)
Ratchet - Robert Foxworth
Bonecrusher - Jimmie Wood
Jazz - Darius McCrary
Starscream - Charlie Adler
Frenzy - Reno Wilson

http://www.tfw2005.com/index.php

Woah, every character has a voice actor, gunna have to look into all these names and find samples.

Perhaps Keith David was only cast for the game.

Nice choice on Darius McCrary, he is an African American singer.

if Kieth David isn't Barricade, it'll be a huge disappointment.

Lol, Jess Harnell did the voice of Wakko from Animaniac's, crazy.

Bumblebee is going to have a voice? I was under the impression he'd been rendered mute by Megatron after he crushed his voice circuits during the interrogation to find out where the autobots were keeping the allspark. I'd heard he was supposed to communicate with Sam and Mikaela through his car radio.

Kieth David being in the game and not the movie makes no damn sense to me. he's mainly a movie actor and his voice is so distinct and awesome. i can understand Weaving being Megs in the movie and Welker in the game because Welker's not a movie actor, but Kieth David being in the game and not the movie is just bass ackwards to me.

Kieth David being in the game and not the movie makes no damn sense to me. he's mainly a movie actor and his voice is so distinct and awesome. i can understand Weaving being Megs in the movie and Welker in the game because Welker's not a movie actor, but Kieth David being in the game and not the movie is just bass ackwards to me.

I'm pretty sure Keith David is doing the voice for Barricade. When you hear him speak in the latest tv spot, you can clearly decipher David's voice saying "It's just you and me".

If Keith David is not Barricade, I'm going to go kill somebody. :down

I'm pretty sure Keith David is doing the voice for Barricade. When you hear him speak in the latest tv spot, you can clearly decipher David's voice saying "It's just you and me".

most people agree that it's Prime saying that...

most people agree that it's Prime saying that...

Mmm, sounds too sinister for Prime, I'd put money on Barricade. And it's just clearly Keith David. If you watch a clip from Gargoyles and listen to Goliath, you can tell they're the same voice. Wikipedia has him slated for Barricade, too.

doesn't sound sinister to me...it just sounds deep. Cullen's new Prime voice is a lot deeper than his G1 Prime voice. it's not CLEARLY Keith David saying that because if it were most of the members on this board, along with the TFW boards, wouldn't be saying it's Prime.

either way, we won't know for sure who's voice it is until someone who's read the script confirms who said that line or until the movie comes out.

IMB does have Keith as doing barricade in Transformers, anyway Brawl doesnt have any speaking lines?

Granted, this is mere speculation just the same, but if you match Keith David's voice acting track record against this Jess Harnell guy, David's obviously fits the bill much better. I can't see the voice of Wakko from Animaniacs being used for the role of Barricade. I'm thinking someone at that conference just misunderstood.

This is funny.
You know who else Charly Adler voiced ?
3756482812500chicken.gif

I can see how that happened.

so I see Brawl has no speaking parts like I thought. I guess it's b/c he's only in the movie very briefly. It's a shame, he looks bad-ass :(

Granted, this is mere speculation just the same, but if you match Keith David's voice acting track record against this Jess Harnell guy, David's obviously fits the bill much better. I can't see the voice of Wakko from Animaniacs being used for the role of Barricade. I'm thinking someone at that conference just misunderstood.

Voice actors are able to have a variety of different voices for a variety of different charcters simply because you've heard one of his voices gives you no basis to judge how his voice will be for this.

Voice actors are able to have a variety of different voices for a variety of different charcters simply because you've heard one of his voices gives you no basis to judge how his voice will be for this.

That's true, but really, compare their voice acting track records. Keith David has had much more experience, not only with action roles, but with voice acting in general.

Why would they take this guy over Keith David?

i agree....them getting a lesser known voice actor for the movie while Keith David does the voice for the game just does not seem right at all.

ive been a fan of keith david and im positive thats not his voice in the trailer. his voice is not even close to that. he has more of a "breathy" way of speaking.

i like keith and i know he'd be perfect... but im willing to give this other guya shot.

IF indeed this list is real.

WHERES THE SOURCE?

People this isn't official

For all we know it could've been in someone at the Australian Premieres who at the end of the credits wrote all of the voices and easily could've confused a name to another one or even skip a name, like Keith David.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"