Voice Actors needed for my Animated Spidey movie..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arachnid Boy said:
Just curious, what program are you using for all of this? They look good.

Also, I may drop you an e-mail with some lines later (if I can).

Thanks. I use 3D Studio Max 6 and also Maya for some things.

looks like great stuff...wish i could try out...but i dont think i have the correct equipment or the right voice.

are audtions still being held?

when is the cut off date to get your .wav or mp3 in?

There's no real cut off. Submit your auditions as soon as you can. Believe me, I have a ton of work to do aside from the lip syncing. Until I have the voice actors cast, I'll be both finishing the characters for animation, creating the sets and doing the non-speaking animation.

And again thanks to everyone for your interest.

I'm game! I've been doing voices for stuff since I started talking.

the link to the script isn't working, do you have another one?

Threshhold, get a damn life. Geek!

JK buddy. Nice voice work. I think you're a good candidate for playing Peter and Spidey!

Very awesome Spider-Man/Peter Parker... I think we have a winner. That's by far the best voice-over. The voice changes for each character perfectly.

Gamma Ray said:
Threshhold, get a damn life. Geek!

JK buddy. Nice voice work. I think you're a good candidate for playing Peter and Spidey!

Hahaha, classic Gamma Ray! Thanks dude! Let's hope Dragon likes them too, considering it's his movie.

Great stuff Threshold! You've got a helluva range. You're a lock. Care to take a shot at Aunt May? ;)

i'll do some recording this afternoon...since i have the day off from work and no classes today!

Sheesh.. I've gotten some great auditions from Nightwing, Threshold and Green Goblin (Formerly War Eagle ;) ) You guys are making my job both easy and difficult. But it's great to see that Hype is bursting with so much talent... Thanks to all of you!

Dragon said:
Great stuff Threshold! You've got a helluva range. You're a lock. Care to take a shot at Aunt May? ;)

Well, I did do a try at Gwen, but that turned out horrifically.

Let me know if there is any more you'd like me to do. :)

Threshold...your voices were all pretty good. i think you would be a DEAD RINGER for JJJ..

Thanks dude, I'd love to hear what you came up with too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"