Voice Actors needed for my Animated Spidey movie.. - Part 1

Hey folks-

You folks may have seen my postings of both of my Spider-Man scripts. In addition, I've been working on doing an animated film based on my first script, and I need voice actors to perform the roles.

You'll find my first script here:

http://www.simplyscripts.com/script...spider-man.html

What I need is for folks interested in doing the character voices to e-mail me Wave or mp3 files of themselves performing lines of the characters. Pretty much all newer systems have some capacity for recording sound. I'm not terribly concerned that the sound quality be fantastic, just clear.

As a suggestion to those interested, definitely read for more than one role. I'm especially looking for female performers for the roles. Right now as I'm starting to do the animation, I'm making the sound files to work on syncing the dialogue. And believe me, performing the female character lines is creeping me out ;)

Below, I've posted some images of the CG characters from the film.

Peter
Peter.jpg

Spidey
spidey.jpg

Aunt May
AuntMay_adjust.jpg

Uncle Ben
UncleBen.jpg

Gwen
Gwen_skirt3.jpg

Mary Jane
MaryJane_MR.jpg

Any updates?

Been a while since I updated here.. But the work has never-the-less continued. This is the new trailer-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eryrsRJlWtY

As the movie is nearing three hours in length, I've decided to post it in two parts. The first part will be up in a day or so.

I'd be willing to help you out if you need help still. I can provide samples of my voice work if needed. :)

This looks AMAZING and I'd love to try to help with a voice. If there's anyone you still need lemme know. Oh, and if Conner's ends up as Lizard or Venom comes in I can do those kinds of voices all the raspiness and the monster type voices. I can't believ you did all that in 3ds max. I use it in my high school Computer Animation class but that is just wow. please lemme know if i can help.

Thanks, but I've finished the voice casting for this film. I will however be doing more films, so PM me with your contact info.

Hopefully I won't get in to too much trouble for this but... bump.

Seriously, after so many years of work put in to this film, the lack of attention for it is horrible.

Wow. Just went on youtube to check out some videos and was given the link to the film!! I can't believe it's finished!!

Watching a bit of the movie now, and wow, I just have to commend you, sir. You obviously put a lot of work into this, and aside from a few little things like a few microphones not being the best quality it's amazing! Good work sir, and the voice acting sounds very professional so good work to everyone on that as well.

I watched this like 5 months ago, but completely forgot to post my response to it, and I know I promised I would, so please forgive be for this, Dragon.

The movie was incredible. If you're a Spider-Man fan then you can see this movie is peppered with nods to Spidey's world, with a ton of classics from the Lee/Ditko/Romita era in there. My personal favorite being the cameo from one Dr. Otto Octavius, who looked strikingly similar to Alfred Molina (glad that face pic of him I gave you helped :oldrazz:).

The animation was so fluid. I think this was best represented in the Spidey battles. I loved the voice acting, especially those who did Peter's, Norman's, and Gwen's voices.

I remember talking to Dragon about this project back when Spider-Man 3 was still being made. It's been THAT long. But the wait was more than worth it :up:

Now bring on your Amazing Spider-Man 2 script with a certain eight limbed super villain :otto:

Last edited:
I watched this in it's entirety like like 5 months ago, but completely forgot to post my response to it, and I know I promised I would, so please forgive be for this, Dragon.

The movie was incredible. I you're a Spider-Man fan then you can see this movie is peppered with nods to Spidey's world, with a ton of classics from the Lee/Ditko/Romita era in there. My personal favorite being the cameo from one Dr. Otto Octavius, who looked strikingly similar to Alfred Molina (glad that face pic of him I gave you helped :oldrazz:).

The animation was so fluid. I think this was best represented in the Spidey/Goblin battles. I loved the voice acting, especially those who did Peter's Norman's, and Gwen's voices.

I remember talking to Dragon about this project back when Spider-Man 3 was still being made. It's been THAT long. But the wait was more than worth it :up:

Now bring on your Amazing Spider-Man 2 script with a certain eight limbed super villain :otto:

Wow- Thank you so much Mr. J...
I've always valued your friendship and respected your opinion- So it means so much to me that you enjoyed the film. I again have to thank the talented folks who lent their voices to the film and have kept me inspired with every new scene.

This was just a labor of love by a bunch of folks who dig Spidey and his cast of characters. So I'm breaking my butt finishing this one up- and I'm especially looking forward to the second film and a visit from a certain Doctor (You can tell I couldn't wait to animate him by me having to throw in that cameo;) ). So thanks again Mr. J. Making this film was definitely a learning experience- and the second film will be even better..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"