Wal-Mart

hippie_hunter said:
What are your opinions on Wal-Mart. Does it kick ass with its large selection or is it an evil force to be reconed with treating its employees like crap and putting mom and pop out of business?

Ive heard of wall mart,but i dont really like it.Its alright for those who need to shop there,but i see it as a way for everyone to go there and not have indiviuality.

Jourmugand said:
Ive heard of wall mart,but i dont really like it.Its alright for those who need to shop there,but i see it as a way for everyone to go there and not have indiviuality.

It's WAL-MART, not Wall Mart!

Spell it right dammit :cmad:

Being at Wal-Mart during a zombie invasion....

What wouldja do?

i watched that documentary "wal-mart: high cost of low prices" and it's pretty sick/suck what happens ''behind the scenes'' as they say. :down

luckily, in front of the scenes they have nice enough people and cheap enough prices and bright enough lights that i tend to not think of all that other crap as soon as i enter the building. :up:

Iglius said:
Being at Wal-Mart during a zombie invasion....

What wouldja do?

Thank God that Wal-Mart caters to the Redneck Market and head straight to the Gun and Hunting Section.

The only good thing about walmart is that I know of 50 different ways to get kicked out and actually laugh.:joker::up:

the defenders said:
I'm organizing a local opposition - of small business owners, leftists, radicals, and students - to Wal-Mart right now, if that's any clue as to where I stand.

Good luck getting the students to stand with you :o

Super_Child said:
I work in ASDA in the UK, owned by Wal-Mart, they treat us like crap.

Ever thought of looking for another job?

Anyway, Wal-Mart and Sam Walton are an inspiration to me. I like the store okay, but I love their busisness model except for the whole hiring of illegals.

the defenders said:
I'm organizing a local opposition - of small business owners, leftists, radicals, and students - to Wal-Mart right now, if that's any clue as to where I stand.

Haha, that's funny.

I remember one time you said you bought action figures at wal-mart right after bashing them. I love how the "left" can easily bash wal-mart verbally, but can't resist those extra low prices in reality.

I think they should do more business with companys that involve child labor.

Wow. One person represents an entire group of people. Typical.

Addendum said:
Wow. One person represents an entire group of people. Typical.
kleenex.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"