• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Walter Hill and Stallone's Bullet to the Head!

Sorry if there is already a threat about this, I did a search and it came up with nothing.

How is no one talking about this movie yet? It looks like a really strong action film, could be one of Stallone's best yet. The trailer certainly shows off some fantastic action.

Stallone really is on fire. The man has been on a career best run since 2006.

However Hot Blooded by Foreigner > Killers by Motorhead (Both are awesome).

I'm shocked Christian Slater has a role in a big theater release...granted..

Looks like Stallone shotgun blasts his ass back into DTV land mid-way through the movie, if the trailer is any indication.

Looks like a solid action flick.

Looking at the new poster and seeing him sideways like that makes me think he just fell from a tub and is saying "I may have broken my hip but I can still kick your ass".

Well this is interesting, one review for Stallone's film saying it's bad and one review for Arnold's film saying it's amazing. Did any reviews show up for Die Hard 5?

Still not feeling this movie. But I hope for the best.

I think this will get around the same reviews as the first Expendables movie, which I enjoyed so not worried.

Though I never felt this look as good as Arnie's The Last Stand.

I want to go for the axe fight. I don't know, it just screams 80s to me.

I like this comment about the review.

"Could you expect anything else from someone as young as yourself? For us older fans of 80s “silly action romps” Bullet to the Head is just what we want in a movie."
I like the trailers for this movie. I like that comment too, as it sums up pretty much why I want to see the movie, because it reminds me of a good 80's action movie.

Count me - Still looks pretty entertaining to me.

YmCkl.jpg

I love how both Ahnold and Sly's marketing seem to play up the fact that they're aging. :oldrazz:

Yeah, some of it's pretty funny, but I think it's good that they're using their older age in the marketing, and some of the jokes in the movies too. No point in trying to act like they're not. They're old now, but they'll still beat you up, just not as fast as they use too lol.

Funny thing, when I was younger Arnold was the better star for me ( Conan, Terminator, Total Recall etc ) and Stallone was in his shadow with his mediocre films ( except Rocky and Rambo ). Nowadays, Stallone is the better star and Arnold comes as a worn out actor who forget how to act.

Funny thing, when I was younger Arnold was the better star for me ( Conan, Terminator, Total Recall etc ) and Stallone was in his shadow with his mediocre films ( except Rocky and Rambo ). Nowadays, Stallone is the better star and Arnold comes as a worn out actor who forget how to act.

I wasn't aware he ever did know how to act :p

Has anyone actually read the graphic novel this is based on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarMachine95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"