Wanted: Mars Colonists to Explore Red Planet

I sure hope THE THING doesn't happen on Mars...dun, dun, dun. I'm joking...it's a joke.

I be more worry about GHOST OF MARS, eh...

I don't know, Red Planet was a boring movie too. :o

You already know somebody is going to forget about that fine print.

*currently onboard the vessel* "So, how long are we supposed to be up here?"

"....."

I wonder if the natives will teach us how to grok?

I'll go! I get airsick though.

1idontwanttoliveonthisp.jpg

I'd rather wait 'til the visions of sci-fi flick Outland turns real: A mining colony on Io, one of Jupiter's moons.

Outland is btw an underrated film.

Let's take bets on how long it takes before they start eating each other. Or there's an air leak.

I should finish my engineering degree just in time to hop on wave 3 or 4 :))

(in Katniss Everdeen style)
I VOLUNTEER!

No, you are too old, too old to begin the training, for 200 years I have trained spacecadets, my own counsel I will keep on who must be trained. Look at me, judge me by my size do you? As well you should not! I could pass for 18 and buy you cigarettes and booze for the school disco.

Last edited:
You had better be white. If you're a minority, you're done for...especially if you're black because you're the first one to die.

:o

*Movies 101*
We won't even make it to the planet. Black folks will get sucked out of the airlock on the way :o

*also calls Gary Sinise and John Carter*
Also Liev Schreiber (Last Days Of Mars coming out this year)

Or the Mars rover becomes self-aware and goes on a killing spree.

I don't know, Red Planet was a boring movie too. :o

I wanted to embed a youtube video of Val Kilmer saying "F**k this planet!"... But that's not allowed, neither is him flipping the bird. So... Yea.

In hindsight, sacrificing your life to save Denise Richards and Jake Busey really doesn't result in a net benefit to humanity.

You're right. What a waste. Poor Sugar. He should have died saving Neil Patrick Harris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"