Apocalypse "War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death!": The Official Horsemen of Apocalypse Thread

Will the horsemen be riding on horses?

I remember in the cartoon series, the horsemen are riding horses in the sky.

They aren't called horsemen if they aren't riding on horses, right?

So Storm is the first recruited horsemen? Followed by Magneto, Angel and Psylocke ???

lol that would cool to see though 3 of them can fly on their own, not sure which powerset they are giving Psylocke.

Will the horsemen be riding on horses?

I remember in the cartoon series, the horsemen are riding horses in the sky.

They aren't called horsemen if they aren't riding on horses, right?

So Storm is the first recruited horsemen? Followed by Magneto, Angel and Psylocke ???

Oh please God, no. Not those funny little robot horses they had in the cartoons. Are you for real?

So if this scene is 3000 years before the present events (Like Singer said in the commentary of Rogue Cut), who are the 4 horseman behind Apocalypse?
X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-8.jpg

So if this scene is 3000 years before the present events (Like Singer said in the commentary of Rogue Cut), who are the 4 horseman behind Apocalypse?
X-Men-Days-of-Future-Past-8.jpg

I doubt Singer had anyone specifically in mind for any of the four Horsemen in that stinger. It was probably more just about the general "idea" of Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen than anything else.

Apocalypse always changed Horsemen throughout his resurgences; those were probably just his first.

There will be 4 Horsemen in the beginning of this movie too, played by Montreal extras. Probably no one from the comics.

So...

White Horse/Pestilence - Psylocke?
Red Horse/War - Magneto
Black Horse/Famine - Storm
Pale Horse/Death - Arcangel?

The colors would be different, however. Psylocke has more of a violet theme.

I have to agree about thw flying robot horse idea. That would just be too silly. I know the cartoon could be unintentionally camp at times, but I never thought much if them in the show at the time either.

Yeah it's not needed. Storm, Magneto, and Angel can all fly on their own. And so can Psylocke in some of the comics.

I could see Psylocke having a horse as a telekinetic construct similar to the knife. It could be similar to the horses in X-Men Evolution.

If they are giving Psylocke her telekinesis then she can levitate herself just like Jean did X-Men Evolution

i don't see them giving psylocke flying ability somehow, heck we will be lucky if see jean levitate tbh

Psylocke won't need to fly. I'll bet she can teleport.

Jean is younger/less experienced with her abilities (at least that's what I'm thinking will be the case). So her being unable to fly/levitate YET doesn't mean that others cannot.

Jean is younger/less experienced with her abilities (at least that's what I'm thinking will be the case). So her being unable to fly/levitate YET doesn't mean that others cannot.

Jean didn't even fly in X3 when she was at her most powerful so experienced wouldn't matter a hell of alot

Jean didn't even fly in X3 when she was at her most powerful so experienced wouldn't matter a hell of alot

Um... yes she did.

but on Psylocke flying no just no. It doesn't make much sense since she's always been a land based fighter ie Wonder Woman (why I'm glad she will not fly too).

the wire work was painfully obvious.

I've seen mannequin legs that had more life than her flying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"