Apocalypse "War, Famine, Pestilence, and Death!": The Official Horsemen of Apocalypse Thread

All of the wirework in that final action scene was awkward. It seemed like half of Magneto's army was "gifted" with "awkward jumping powers."

But that was her power in comic too, teleport by using shadows.

The FX team did a piss-poor job of portraying her ability to teleport through shadows in X3...she looked more like she could camouflauge herself...they should have just went with the Morlock Tommy for the role than Psylocke.

I hope they really play towards Psylocke's powers in regards to which horseman she represents. If she's Pestilence, which I think would fit her better, she could "infect" the X-men's minds, temporarily turning them against each other or "plague" their minds with their own personal fears...

I hope they really play towards Psylocke's powers in regards to which horseman she represents. If she's Pestilence, which I think would fit her better, she could "infect" the X-men's minds, temporarily turning them against each other or "plague" their minds with their own personal fears...

abit like scarlett witch in Avengers 2?

yeah, visions of "their fears" would be a retread
if anything, I'd rather see her give people visions of being like, swarmed by locusts or covered in tumors (cue Deadpool joke), something that looks violent and frightening but then you cut away and see that they're freaking out for no reason

that all said, I would really love to see a scene dealing with Storm's claustrophobia in one of these films.
Hell, they could remake "Buried" with Storm as the lead and I'd go see the s*** outta that.

yeah, visions of "their fears" would be a retread
if anything, I'd rather see her give people visions of being like, swarmed by locusts or covered in tumors (cue Deadpool joke), something that looks violent and frightening but then you cut away and see that they're freaking out for no reason

that all said, I would really love to see a scene dealing with Storm's claustrophobia in one of these films.
Hell, they could remake "Buried" with Storm as the lead and I'd go see the s*** outta that

They showed that in the first film in the elevator scene. My favorite scene of hers too.

abit like scarlett witch in Avengers 2?

Hmm. Maybe Scarlet Witch was in the original drafts and later got switched with Psylocke. Remember they had plans for an X-Force with Psylocke, but now it seems X-Force is in limbo...?

No but she'd mostly likely be there. She's been a major part, if not the main character, on multiple XF incarnations over the last few years. Plus Jeff Wadlow had mentioned Rick Remender's UXF (where she's a major presence) as one of his inspirations.

Bump, because I really, really liked the ancient Horsemen. I can't wait to get a closer look at their designs.

The ancient horsemen were fierce! I liked the last remaining horsewoman!

I really wished they had the powers of the original Horsemen not random F4 powers, Kinberg actually tried to make F42 happen lmao..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"