Warhawk: Operation Omega Dawn!

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score
New Warhawk™ downloadable pack coming to PLAYSTATION®Network this December

Announcing Operation: Omega Dawn

Get a brand new map and a new aircraft: the awesome KT-424 Combat Dropship. All this in one download from PLAYSTATION®Network

The battle began this August when Warhawk™ went online on PLAYSTATION®Network (PSN). Since then, the fighting has spanned the globe as PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) gamers of all nationalities battle for supremacy in this world of multiplayer military confrontation. Whether you’re fending for yourself or enlisting in a team of Eucadian or Chernovan forces to wage war on foot, at the controls of a tank or from the cockpit of the fearsome Warhawk, there’s non-stop action ahead in Warhawk – and it’s about to get even better with the PSN release of Operation: Omega Dawn, the first downloadable Warhawk expansion pack exclusively available from PLAYSTATION®Store. Operation: Omega Dawn delivers a new gameplay experience that expands the title’s strategic gameplay elements by offering a new world to explore and introducing a unique aircraft to the Warhawk universe: the awesome KT-424 Combat Dropship.

With Operation: Omega Dawn, the war between the Eucadians and the Chernovans forces continues as the two countries fight to control the high-tech facilities of a critical new battlefield – the Omega Factory. The battle takes place in an entirely new world - an industrial night-time setting where players will fight through five new layouts of advanced building complexes and huge industrial towers. The new map supports all existing game modes – including Team Deathmatch, Zone Mode and Capture the Flag – and is the largest combat zone to date for Warhawk!

But that’s not all; no new battlefield would be complete without a new piece of kit, and Operation: Omega Dawn comes complete with a serious toy which will enhance the already intense Warhawk experience: the KT-424 Combat Dropship. You’ll activate the vehicle once you gain control of one of the many weapons factories on the world; once you have it, you’re in charge of an advanced aircraft capable of carrying seven soldiers and a ground vehicle at once. The KT-424 Combat Dropship transports 1 pilot, 6 soldiers and 1 ground vehicle; and features a deadly new weapon – the MBEC-3 Heavy Support Cannon. You’ll have loads of opportunity to take full advantage of the new KT-424 Combat Dropship because the new world is full of vertical gameplay which integrates ship decks, raised platforms, and factory rooftops accessible only by airborne deployment.
Are you ready for Operation: Omega Dawn? Only the fiercest, most visionary and most disciplined teams of soldiers can hope to carry the day. We’ll see you there – locked and loaded - on PSN this December.
Operation: Omega Dawn pack features:

Set at night for added impact and tension, the Operation: Omega Dawn pack for Warhawk™ features an enhanced level of teamwork, tactics and coordinated aerial assaults with the new KT-424 Combat Dropship.

* Omega Factory battlefield includes 5 new map layouts featuring advanced building complexes and huge industrial towers.

* KT-424 Combat Dropship transports 1 pilot, 6 soldiers and 1 ground vehicle; and features a deadly new weapon – the MBEC-3 Heavy Support Cannon.

* The 5 large layouts from the original battlefields have been modified to include the KT-424 Combat Dropship.

* All this in one single download from PLAYSTATION Network this December

NIIIIIICE, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS, IT SOUNDS GREAT!!!:D:up:

awesome, and I'll be home from school which means internet access on the PS3!

I havent played Warhawk in weeks, bc so much other suff has been released but I will have to get back into it for this expansion pack. I hope its not too expensive. It should be no more than $7.99 but even that seems a bit much.

Just curious, I saw a preview of Warkhawk down, but was wondering if it was mainly only on-line play or does it also have a single player campaign.

ah that sucks. Well I'll probably get it anyway, but was hoping to have some kind of way of practicing without getting owned. And if I'm going to get it, then I'd better do it soon because I waited too long for halo 2 and got creamed on-line for a while.

ah that sucks. Well I'll probably get it anyway, but was hoping to have some kind of way of practicing without getting owned. And if I'm going to get it, then I'd better do it soon because I waited too long for halo 2 and got creamed on-line for a while.

Un-ranked games don't count kills etc so it won't matter about getting owned. :up:

But deep down inside, you'll always remember the owning just the same.

I was concerned about the same thing as I started playing about a month after everyone else had but the game is VERY easy to jump into. You can enter matches with other newbies as players are locked out of servers in which their skill level is too high. Just play in Level 1 servers only until you get the hang of it as the other players will be on a similiar skill level to you

I might pick this game up it seems like fun. I still only have 2 PS3 games and I still haven't become bored with those yet so I haven't really had the desire to go for another game.

I might pick this game up it seems like fun. I still only have 2 PS3 games and I still haven't become bored with those yet so I haven't really had the desire to go for another game.
what 2 games do you own? Warhawk is a must own for all PS3 players. I wasnt considering it until I read all the positive reviews and all the good feedback on the boards about it and decided to check it out and was pleasantly surprised by how much fun it was. Its the game that made me not regret buying my PS3 earlier than I planned on

what 2 games do you own? Warhawk is a must own for all PS3 players. I wasnt considering it until I read all the positive reviews and all the good feedback on the boards about it and decided to check it out and was pleasantly surprised by how much fun it was. Its the game that made me not regret buying my PS3 earlier than I planned on

Madden 08 and Resistance: Fall of Man. Is it like online teamplay? I would be into that.

Madden 08 and Resistance: Fall of Man. Is it like online teamplay? I would be into that.
Yes its teamplay for 3 game modes (Zones, CTF, Team Deathmatch) except for Deathmatch. The biggest a match can be is 16 vs 16. If you dont have a headset, Id suggest getting the retail bundle as it comes with one. It'll make communicating easier

Yes its teamplay for 3 game modes (Zones, CTF, Team Deathmatch) except for Deathmatch. The biggest a match can be is 16 vs 16. If you dont have a headset, Id suggest getting the retail bundle as it comes with one. It'll make communicating easier

Oh trust me I have a headset. You don't wanna be on my team during a capture the flag in Resistance. I practice my high pitched laughs and cockney accent. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"