Watch this video, pretty scary example of curruption and brainwashing

So, who wanted to push that fat **** down the stairs?

Can we keep all the scientology **** in one thread?

Sure why not. It just a shame tht I'm not a popular member in community, otherwise my threads would actually get views. :dry:

I think the Scientologists are aliens. They are taking over!

Are there any scientologist hypers?

wow..scientology=dumb
zenien...you prolly have one of the best avatars ive seen
hobbes ftw

It's "corruption."

And Scientology is...odd, to say the least. But so is every other religion. If people want to be conned into believing in it, that's their problem. I don't see what the big deal is, but I haven't paid it much attention either.

Me too- to a degree. Only point I know and agree with is that there should be more talking to a pyschologist than taking drugs. Drugs, especially ritalin, can be harmful to teens. My best friend used to take ritalin and almost commited suicide, later we found out that the same happened to the doctor's other clients. so I really liked cruise's rant on one of the morning shows a long while back. Because I've personally seen the effects it can have.

Other than that, don't know-

It's "corruption."

And Scientology is...odd, to say the least. But so is every other religion. If people want to be conned into believing in it, that's their problem. I don't see what the big deal is, but I haven't paid it much attention either.

Start paying attention. They're dangerous. The biggest mistake you can make is to not take them seriously, that and consider them a religion.

Start paying attention. They're dangerous.

So is any organized religion. Let's not forget the Crusades or the Inquisition. Of course, nobody calls the Christians "crazy."

THings that happened many lifetimes ago =/= things that are happening now.

Ah, so wars between major religions aren't happening now?

So wars happening between major religions now (be they a war of ideas or othwise) means you can be dismissive of 'lesser' wrongs and issues?

I'm not being dismissive. I'm saying a lot of people are overreacting.

Well if people are over-reacting it might be because no one seems to be taking a dangerous cult, that brainwashes its members using soviet russia Brainwashing techniques, extorts money, subverts the US Government, has a moto saying that any non Scientologist may be "Tricked, lied to, sued, or destroyed in any means without any reprisal from the 'Church'", has murdered people, and as you can see in that video, has taken full control of a small town to the point of subverting the law and creating a class system between regular residents and Scientologists...

How about their plot to drive a woman to suicide who wrote about L Ron Hubbard? Or to take over the Town of Clearwater? To Infiltrate and steal from the US Government?

I could have made 2 pages about all the things they've done.

Get informed. :p

You'll want to look up

Operation Clambake
Xenutv
Operation Chanology

Attachments

• 776px-ScientologyXenuWarningPoster.jpg
    776px-ScientologyXenuWarningPoster.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 5
scientology is cool though, they officially made me a member. I like being part of a secret society. :(

Well if people are over-reacting it might be because no one seems to be taking a dangerous cult, that brainwashes its members using soviet russia Brainwashing techniques, extorts money, subverts the US Government, has a moto saying that any non Scientologist may be "Tricked, lied to, sued, or destroyed in any means without any reprisal from the 'Church'", has murdered people, and as you can see in that video, has taken full control of a small town to the point of subverting the law and creating a class system between regular residents and Scientologists...

How about their plot to drive a woman to suicide who wrote about L Ron Hubbard? Or to take over the Town of Clearwater? To Infiltrate and steal from the US Government?

He's just writing fiction like all his other works. He's not dead and this all is being compiled into a mega Lord Xenu book.

scientology is cool though, they officially made me a member. I like being part of a secret society. :(

But everyone knows about Scientology, how is that a secret society? :huh:

not everything we do gets out to the public, you know the skull and bones exist- but u don't know what goes on. that's a "secret society" too. we have some of their members actually. So secret just as in the full truth never gets out there for the public knowledge. the truth is out there though... u just won't see it Zen.

You'll want to look up

Operation Clambake
Xenutv
Operation Chanology
I never said they weren't bad, but there is far worse out there. The only reason everyone can get themselves so worked up about Scientology is because celebrities have brought it the attention of the media.

Sure, they are a cult that is dangerous. There are countless more cults and/or organizations out there that employ many of the same techniques you described and committed the crimes you mentioned. However, the average person knows nothing about the majority of them. But thanks to Tom Cruise everyone at least knows of one such organization. So, if you want to make it your personal job to inform the Hype of their atrocities and wage war against them as a whole, go for it. It's a respectable thing to do and you certainly don't need to waste time convincing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"