Watch this video, pretty scary example of curruption and brainwashing

There are countless more cults and/or organizations out there that employ many of the same techniques you described and committed the crimes you mentioned. However, the average person knows nothing about the majority of them.

skull5.jpg

We know about this cult/secret society perfectly. According to net the above is the building of the skull and bones. Thinking about infiltrating their organization for my senior thesis paper in a couple of years.

skull5.jpg

We know about this cult/secret society perfectly. According to net the above is the building of the skull and bones. Thinking about infiltrating their organization for my senior thesis paper in a couple of years.

What in the the bad place are you talking about? :huh:

That's one of the most known cults/ secret societies in the world. skull and bones. u have heard of skull and bones right?

Eh, most of them aren't crazy. They just need something to believe in. Something to give their lives some sort of meaning and to give them hope.

That's one of the most known cults/ secret societies in the world. skull and bones. u have heard of skull and bones right?

You're being absurd. That has nothing to do with anything.

"There are countless more cults and/or organizations out there that employ many of the same techniques you described and committed the crimes you mentioned." or at least that's something that I heard- don't know how true it was though.

Eh, most of them aren't crazy. They just need something to believe in. Something to give their lives some sort of meaning and to give them hope.

Of course not, but being a Christian zealot is no worse or better than being a Scientologist, Muslim, or being of any other extreme religious predication.

I bet y'all never heard of the Secret Society that I am in.

The Chester the Cheeto club? :oldrazz:

Just messing around. :up:

"There are countless more cults and/or organizations out there that employ many of the same techniques you described and committed the crimes you mentioned." or at least that's something that I heard- don't know how true it was though.

For one, Skull and Bones isn't that secret, everyone should know who they are. They are an organization based in Yale, as is the RTA. Also, they aren't dangerous.

Of course not, but being a Christian zealot is no worse or better than being a Scientologist, Muslim, or being of any other extreme religious predication.

Exactly.

For one, Skull and Bones isn't that secret, everyone should know who they are. They are an organization based in Yale, as is the RTA. Also, they aren't dangerous.

And scientology is? It is defined as a secret organization, not because we don't know about them- we do- it's because they have kept their secrets guarded and no one knows what goes on within those walls and no one knows what the society does outside of those walls. And we're talking about a society that has deep roots in the government here. I'd say that's a pretty big deal.

If they didn't have any secrets or anything to hide, why wouldn't they tell people directly what they do? what they are capable of? what are they hiding?

And scientology is? It is defined as a secret organization, not because we don't know about them- we do- it's because they have kept their secrets guarded and no one knows what goes on within those walls and no one knows what the society does outside of those walls. And we're talking about a society that has deep roots in the government here. I'd say that's a pretty big deal.

If they didn't have any secrets or anything to hide, why wouldn't they tell people directly what they do? what they are capable of? what are they hiding?

You need to do either some more research or let go of your paranoid theories. :up:

it is called a secret society. no one knows what goes on within those walls. that is FACT.

Only thing we know is that it exists and who some of their members are. Plus the CIA.

Other than that we know nothing.

it is called a secret society. no one knows what goes on within those walls. that is FACT.

Only thing we know is that it exists and who some of their members are. Plus the CIA.

Other than we know nothing, by the way- it IS a secret society/organization. Look it up online.

I get that, it's common knowledge. But you're trying to act like they are so super secret nobody has ever heard of them. They are more like a glorified fraternity who keeps their members and activities secret, which is the very nature of a secret society. It doesn't mean they are planning how they take over the world.

I doubt scientology is trying to take over the world either. But, I beg to differ that over the years some crimes have taken place or moves have occured to lead someone to take their own life to protect those secrets. and it's a lot more dangerous than scientology- I mean, a group of religious people vs. people who usually get top jobs and government positions. personally I see no contest.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QS2HSI5gbjM

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/scientolulz

Some very light hearted and Entertaining stuff for a change of pace.

Ironic_Commando said:

Wait, what? How do you figure? That's an absurd claim, because of the different value sets present in all of these examples. It's not the measure of devotion, but how that measure of devotion expresses itself outwardly upon society based upon the teachings they are following. This isn't some "Religious Belief = Stupid" issue or thread. I'd invite you to expound upon your original statement, honestly.

Wait, what? How do you figure? That's an absurd claim, because of the different value sets present in all of these examples. It's not the measure of devotion, but how that measure of devotion expresses itself outwardly upon society based upon the teachings they are following. This isn't some "Religious Belief = Stupid" issue or thread. I'd invite you to expound upon your original statement, honestly.

Watch Jesus Camp and tell me if that's better than being a Scientologist. Or look at the Crusades or any example throughout history of Christianity putting it's fist down and saying any other religion or belief is wrong. ANY religion can be dangerous. I do believe Scientology is a very dangerous belief set in certain regards, but that isn't to say all Scientologists are necessarily bad people.

Belief isn't bad in itself, its how one acts upon the belief, or tries to force the belief onto others.

I live in the "bible belt" part of the country, so I can see firsthand examples of Christianity impeding on life. The law has decided that I can't purchase alcohol on Sunday because that's God's day or some such rubbish. There are many examples of this.

Watch Jesus Camp and tell me if that's better than being a Scientologist.

That really depends on the person, and Scientology, through its habit of recruiting the mentally ill, and treating them with non working treatements, combined with artificial regressive hypnotherapy and then self hypnosis, and then also implanting strict repetition of ideas like "Anyone who dissagrees is wrong, anyone who opposes the church is a criminal, anyone who is supressive or a non Scientologist may be tricked lied to sued or destroyed" especially combined with this 'church' being formed in the modern age with a very powerful ability to protect itself without our laws and also infiltrate our organizations (operation Snow white was the largest known infiltration ingovernment history), means that they are pretty dangerous truth be told. I mean yes, you can find bad examples of devotion in any organiztion or belief structure, but the last time I checked, Christianity doesn't base its teaching around also applying tactics taken from 1950's Soviet Russiam brain control programs.

Or look at the Crusades or any example throughout history of Christianity putting it's fist down and saying any other religion or belief is wrong.

While taht is true, religious intolerance has deminished in the modern world, however Scientology isn't simply about religious intollerance, their aim is to gain power and bring all school and societal systems under the doctrines of Scientology. Sure they don't wage open war, but they will attempt to destroy anyone who opposes them.

ANY religion can be dangerous. I do believe Scientology is a very dangerous belief set in certain regards, but that isn't to say all Scientologists are necessarily bad people.

Of course not, but not everyone responds to dangerous hypnotherapy very well either. The directives of Scientology are much more deeply focused of subversion than modern day Christianity or Islam.

Belief isn't bad in itself, its how one acts upon the belief, or tries to force the belief onto others.

I'd take a Bible reader showing up at my door over being tought taht disagreeing or questioning anything means you are wrong, and the replacement of modern medicine and science.

I live in the "bible belt" part of the country, so I can see firsthand examples of Christianity impeding on life. The law has decided that I can't purchase alcohol on Sunday because that's God's day or some such rubbish. There are many examples of this.

I'm not denying that all organizations can have negative effects, but you wouldn't say taht a devoted Budhist is just as bad as a hardcore Christian, which proves me point. I'm not talking about 'forcing beliefs onto others', the real issue is how their beliefs effect society. Yes hardline Islam has had an extremely negative effect, but that's Islam, and the issue at hand is Scientology, comaprisons should not be used for dismissals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"