Wayne Manor in Lego...What would Bruce Wayne have in his attic?

glenbricker

Civilian
Reaction score
Greetings.

"DarthKy" and myself are designing a Wayne Manor out of Lego in a format called a Modular.

This is what we have so far:

thumb640x360.png

thumb640x360.png

thumb640x360.png

We are trying to incorporate a lot of references to all of Batman's various incarnations (Older Comics, newer Comics, the Animate Series, the TV series, the Movies) while not going overboard.

In doing so we are going to try to implement as many subtle references as we can. Things that true fans can appreciate. For instance, one of the books on the book case will be titled "Gotham Nursery Rhymes." On the mantle will also be a "Man of the Year Award." A "Gray Ghost" action figure and fedora hidden away.

So, we have an attic, and I am wondering, what would Bruce Wayne have in his attic? I am thinking perhaps a foil (the sword) and broad brimmed hat reminiscent of Zorro, Which in some continuities is the movie that Bruce Wayne was returning from when his parents where killed....perhaps this is to painful of a memory though.

So...I am turning to you guys, assuming that the kind of people that would be reading this posting would be the perfect audience to ask...what would Bruce Wayne (not Batman) have in his attic?

Of course, we are glad to have any other feedback. You can keep tabs on the project here.

Cheers!

Last edited:
awesome but your link was broken your URL is missing the ':' after the HTTP part of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"