The great Hype cook-off!

The Amazing Lee

Don't call me chicken!
Reaction score
Ok, I want to start up a new game. Hype Deathmatch style. This will consist of many matches, against members on the hype that would like to participate.

Basically, instead of killing each other off, you will be forced to a GREAT cook-off.

Each person taking part, will come up with the BEST recipe they can (It obviously doesn't have to be a real recipe, or have normal ingredients)

and they will go head to head against other members in matches, where you will be able to vote.

Hopefully this will get the Mod's support, and we will be able to find the best Hype Chef there is.

Anyone interested?

Put your name down and I'll start making time tables for who you will Vs.

wait a gosh-dern minute here!
how are they expected to chose who is the best if we don't even have to use real ingredients?
so we could say a million dollars worth of toad urine and a unicorn horn with fraggle seasoning and creme a la Al Roker and that could be better than the real recipe for some difficult extravagant French recipe!?

couldn't this be a real cook off where we post pics of dishes we've prepared and do a deathmatch that way

It's a fun thread, where people vote for the most original idea....or how well they think the poster will accomplish the task.

It's a Goddamn forum don't forget, not real life. ;)

November Rain said:
couldn't this be a real cook off where we post pics of dishes we've prepared and do a deathmatch that way

Hmmmm...

but in reality....the most some posters can cook, is a cheese toastie in the microwave.

Making it like this, is more...fun. :o

Is it possible to win by poisoning all opponents with the [very well prepared] contents of my mousetraps?

The Amazing Lee said:
Hmmmm...

but in reality....the most some posters can cook, is a cheese toastie in the microwave.

Making it like this, is more...fun. :o
you underestimate the adult population of the hype young padawan...

:ninja:

OOOO!
if we can do a cook off where we post REAL pictures of things that we can cook, i would be willing to post the before. during. and after product... and by after, i mean a shot of the toilet AFTER i've eaten it.

haaaahahaha!

Kyalesyin said:
Is it possible to win by poisoning all opponents with the [very well prepared] contents of my mousetraps?

Of course. But it's up to the people that vote, that decide whether you win or not. :cwink:

November Rain said:
you underestimate the adult population of the hype young padawan...

:ninja:

Ok, I can't cook anything unless I put it in the microwave. :csad:

Anyone willing to participate, just put your names down here.

:woot:

Most of my food is ugly, but tastes good. I mean, I do a great camp stew, my corned beed hash is second to none... but to look at them, they're actually pretty ugly.

Lee I know it's your birthday but still... what is this ****? :csad:

ETA Chicken :up:

This should be easy for me, I'm a qualified chef :D:up:

It's not about how well the recipe it is, it's how imaginative and how well accepted you are to others.

The Amazing Lee said:
This WILL happen. :up:

My winning recipe: Chicken :word:

Barbecue sauce an option, NOT a necessity.

Problem is if I take it to the limit most people wont know what it is.

Lee, count me out... the only things I can cook are Pop-Tarts and scrambled eggs...:csad:

You can do some great things with scrambled eggs.
I'll have a go at it.

Trade secret for Scrambled eggs = use mayonnaise rather then milk :up:

Nice tip.
I'm so hungry but I'm waiting to pig out in the siddity restaurant in a few hours.

So,wait,you can use like ranch dressing in your eggs? Or even blue cheese dressing? *salivates*

Spaghetti-Velveeta Burger

1-22.jpg

with Instant Chinese Cherry Fruit Drink

2-8.jpg

and I win.

Velveeta :csad:
And what is that drink sweetened with if not sugar? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads