Weird Combinations Of Food That You Eat

musclesforsupes

Superhero
Reaction score
So,

I was eating at McDonalds yesterday and had me a McDouble and put some fries on top of the burger and ate it that way, so I was like I wonder if other people do have weird food combos?

So let us discuss. :yay:

I wouldn't call that weird. It's a staple in Pittsburgh to put fries on sandwiches.

I like to mix broccoli, chicken, bacon and cheese together.

Here's me preparing my latest recipe for a group of friends:

Brain on rye
ff_brainatlas.jpeg

If you do it just right, the human brain's the most amazing thing you'll have ever eaten. Plus you can put it in about just anything and bring it to work with you the next day without your co-workers noticing a thing. It's remarkable really.

What exactly is the purpose of the poll...? :huh:

Don't know if it's weird...but I really like peanut butter and honey sandwiches!

Ramen with eggs and a hot dog wiener?

Cereal with fruit pieces?

Idk if those are weird though lol.

when I made a stopover in Kentucky travelling from my home in Chicago, I ordered a hot dog and I was asked if I wanted some hot sauce on it...

the **** kind of insanity is THAT?!?...

The good kind, plebeian.

I've put peanut butter in my oatmeal.

i don't eat them anymore but i used to like thousand island dressing on my grilled cheese sandwich.

Today I ate red velvet cake with pomegranate greek yogurt.

I get very creative with ramen noodles. I always put cheese on them and sometimes a sauce like, bbq or ranch. Even put sour cream and salsa on them.

I have 3 weird sandwiches I like to have once a blue moon...

Banana and Crisp (Chips in US) Sandwich - I thank Red Dwarf/Hitler for this one. They're awesome.

Chocolate Bar Sandwich - works best if it's a biscuit kind of chocolate bar like a Kit Kat but for some reason the biscuit base and chocolate work so well between bread.

Chicken Noodle Sandwich - Somewhat of a joke in the UK that it's a staple of a students diet 'cos it's so cheap... but so tasty..

I have 3 weird sandwiches I like to have once a blue moon...

Banana and Crisp (Chips in US) Sandwich - I thank Red Dwarf/Hitler for this one. They're awesome.

Chocolate Bar Sandwich - works best if it's a biscuit kind of chocolate bar like a Kit Kat but for some reason the biscuit base and chocolate work so well between bread.

Chicken Noodle Sandwich - Somewhat of a joke in the UK that it's a staple of a students diet 'cos it's so cheap... but so tasty..

wouldn't the noodles make it soggy?

wouldn't the noodles make it soggy?

Nah, not so much, just drain off the excess water once cooked and whack them in some bread, hey presto - a yummy sandwich lol.

Well over the past few Sundays I've generally been adding anything I can find to my Pot Noodles. I've added in Space Raiders(pickled onion flavour corn snacks), chocolate, and fuirt gums, to a sweet and sour flavour Pot Noodle.

Amazingly none of them taste that nice...

Three weird combos I liked.

1. Marmite and peanut butter sandwich
2. Plain cake donughts and ketchup
3. Tuna, Mashed Potato and Beans (I know it's gross, but I love mixing them together into a big mush.

Fried chicken & waffles,fried peanut butter, banana & bacon sandwich and sometimes just fried banana and bacon sandwich.

Mmmmm fried bannana and bacon sounds surprisingly nice. Might try that next time i'm hungover :funny:

Last edited:
-French fries with Mayo
-Hot Sauce (along with ketchup, mustard, onions, and Chili sauce) on Hot dog.
-Cereal with Chocolate Milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"