Welcome to the Suicide Squad! The Official/Potential members Thread

Needs more fodder team members. :woot:

Probably anyone they announce cast now after the above big announcement will be the fodder.

My potential fodder cast: (and that includes characters with just one second scenes eg. Waller blowing their heads off to show she means business)
Bronze Tiger
Diablo
King Shark
Plastique
I'm throwing Flagg in there too, as the big noble last second sacrifice to save the others. And Enchantress as the dead victim they all rally as a team around.

Last edited:
Who's to say Enchantress is going to be wearing a red shirt? Or Harkness?

I know people seem to want Enchantress to make it through because of the (not gonna happen anytime soon JLDark film... Seriously, look at the release slate. At the earliest we might get a JLD film when? 2022?) possibility of using her for a later film, and cuz dudes think Cara is super nutso hot. But... Yeah, I can see Enchantress redshirting it big time in the film. I also think that Flagg could easily bite it too, but I am good either way on that.

As for more members? Well... Black Spider, Bronze Tiger, Black Manta are my wishes, along with at least a couple of bona fide supers, like Plastique, Block Buster, and Electricutioner and Killer Frost. And yeah... those last four I see as cannon fodder for sure.

I already explained how I think he could fit into the group and why he'd be included. In a post-MoS world, you'd want a team like the Squad to be as strong, membership-wise, as possible, and having a genuine psychopath "in your pocket" could easily come in handy.

As far as Joker not being part of the team because he's an "agent of chaos" goes, The Dark Knight is the first and only place I can recall where he filled that role. All of the other stories in which the character has featured that I am aware of he has functioned very much as the Moriarty to Bruce's Sherlock, and a Moriarty-type Joker could very easily fit into a team like the Squad.

No one trusts the Joker... neither in comics nor in another thing. They can try to make him but he'll play with them, he will be more problems to the squad a leas I think that's what I think Waller would do. If his motivation is money as in BTAS... well, but expect that he will put their plan and give it a 360° round. It could change with what we see.. But right now! I don't see him in the team. I see him as the "creator" of Harley and possibly a threat.

I already explained how I think he could fit into the group and why he'd be included. In a post-MoS world, you'd want a team like the Squad to be as strong, membership-wise, as possible, and having a genuine psychopath "in your pocket" could easily come in handy.

As far as Joker not being part of the team because he's an "agent of chaos" goes, The Dark Knight is the first and only place I can recall where he filled that role. All of the other stories in which the character has featured that I am aware of he has functioned very much as the Moriarty to Bruce's Sherlock, and a Moriarty-type Joker could very easily fit into a team like the Squad.

I know people seem to want Enchantress to make it through because of the (not gonna happen anytime soon JLDark film... Seriously, look at the release slate. At the earliest we might get a JLD film when? 2022?) possibility of using her for a later film, and cuz dudes think Cara is super nutso hot. But... Yeah, I can see Enchantress redshirting it big time in the film. I also think that Flagg could easily bite it too, but I am good either way on that.

As for more members? Well... Black Spider, Bronze Tiger, Black Manta are my wishes, along with at least a couple of bona fide supers, like Plastique, Block Buster, and Electricutioner and Killer Frost. And yeah... those last four I see as cannon fodder for sure.

The script is finished. They are waiting on how the first movies are received (SS included) to then fill this movie in between 2018-2022) same could be said about the bats and supes solos. The slate said that in somewhere before 2019 we will have them.

Also Enchantress is just too powerful to be just an expandable character. She has too much potential. That's why they included in this. to introduce her and then put her in other movies like JLD for example. But that's my opinion tho.
Again there will be more casting, some actors will be announced soon. So I can see black spider, bronze tiger expandables.

Last edited:
having a genuine psychopath "in your pocket" could easily come in handy.

Come in handy? I would hope they don't neuter the Joker this way you envision him.
And what idiot are you going to write to be so P.I.S. poor stupid, that they believe for a second they have Joker in "in their pocket" where they trust he will conform to their plan.

"Joker, what we want from you, our mission plan is to.... why do you keep smiling like that?":whatever::funny:
It's just not happening.

Maybe "use" him in a sense to coincide something where he is set up to be, or being released, as an element of chaos.
But then he is implicitly not a member of a team.

Last edited:
The script is finished. They are waiting on how the first movies are received (SS included) to then fill this movie in between 2018-2022) same could be said about the bats and supes solos. The slate said that in somewhere before 2019 we will have them.

Also Enchantress is just too powerful to be just an expandable character. She has too much potential. That's why they included in this. to introduce her and then put her in other movies like JLD for example. But that's my opinion tho.
Again there will be more casting, some actors will be announced soon. So I can see black spider, bronze tiger expandables.

See, the Bats and Supes solos will be fit in before 2020 though, so I don't see at all your point. Like I said, at best you might see a JLDARK film.... What? 2021? Also, Enchantress was in the first all villain Task Force X appearance, not to mention that often in Squad stories it is those with great power that end up dead while Tiger, Boomer, and Deadshot (guys with no powers) that make it through. I am just saying to all those that think JLDARK is even close to a lock should slow their roll. Unique as it is, Suicide Squad has been on DC fans wish list for films way longer than JLDARK, and I can think of a few other properties that would probably be a higher priority to do for the DCCU before we even get to HAVING to do a JLDARK film. Of course future films depend on how this first slate does but again... We are talking 6-7 years here and that's optimistic. Think of all that could happen in that time. Will they keep Cara under contract all that time when they haven't even SEEN her in the part or how the audience reacts to her? Also, scripts get handed in all the time. There was a Suicide Squad script for many years, and the film didn't get a green light until now, and that script isn't being used now. Again... I think jumping to conclusions about the certainty of a JLDARK is premature at this point, when cameras have yet to roll on SUICIDE SQUAD, WONDER WOMAN, AQUAMAN, FLASH, CYBORG or JUSTICE LEAGUE. Let's not put the cart before the horse is my view.

Joker being a member of the Squad would very much be a Hannibal Lecter-type situation, but it is doable.

See, the Bats and Supes solos will be fit in before 2020 though, so I don't see at all your point. Like I said, at best you might see a JLDARK film.... What? 2021? Also, Enchantress was in the first all villain Task Force X appearance, not to mention that often in Squad stories it is those with great power that end up dead while Tiger, Boomer, and Deadshot (guys with no powers) that make it through. I am just saying to all those that think JLDARK is even close to a lock should slow their roll. Unique as it is, Suicide Squad has been on DC fans wish list for films way longer than JLDARK, and I can think of a few other properties that would probably be a higher priority to do for the DCCU before we even get to HAVING to do a JLDARK film. Of course future films depend on how this first slate does but again... We are talking 6-7 years here and that's optimistic. Think of all that could happen in that time. Will they keep Cara under contract all that time when they haven't even SEEN her in the part or how the audience reacts to her? Also, scripts get handed in all the time. There was a Suicide Squad script for many years, and the film didn't get a green light until now, and that script isn't being used now. Again... I think jumping to conclusions about the certainty of a JLDARK is premature at this point, when cameras have yet to roll on SUICIDE SQUAD, WONDER WOMAN, AQUAMAN, FLASH, CYBORG or JUSTICE LEAGUE. Let's not put the cart before the horse is my view.

Batman and Superman had no scripts yet and then they said something before 2020 we will have those solos.. they can do the same for this. The same can be said for Ray Fisher... his movie won't come up untill 2020, but he will appear on BvS and JL's. The same scenario could be done for Cara, plenty of magic characters are being introduced so she can fit into their world really easy.

While I agree that a script being made is not guarantee... I think this is not the same case than many years ago.
Now it'¿s factible that WB (specially this new CEO wants to make the DCU in the big screen). I don't agree with her being the expandable, for the reasons I've told you. They won't waste a character like that, she has too much potential if not for JLD, maybe for Shazam or even Wonder Woman. IDK... but I don't see neither of this cast die in the movie. I think they will be more castings for characters like bronze tiger, king shark to say a few that could fit that role.

Can anyone get going an ongoing list of all potential members from the books all vol.s.

In order of when they joined, ...died, ...replaced by who, etc... chronology.

They should cast the guy who plays Gregor Clegane (The Mountain) in GoT as King Shark.

King Shark seems like a good character for them to have a bit of fun with.

Can anyone get going an ongoing list of all potential members from the books all vol.s.

In order of when they joined, ...died, ...replaced by who, etc... chronology.

Black Orchid legacy
blockbuster kill
bronze tiger alive
plastique kill
nightshade alive
clock king alive
icicle kill
joker daughter kill
black spider kill
James Gordon jr kill
black manta alive
unknown soldier kill or alive
Sgt rock alive
Slipknot kill
manhunter legacy
vixen alive
thinker kill

my list not completed

So besides Luthor(is he really in this) and Joker. Who is the main antagonist/who they have to take down, that people want to see?

Last edited:
Seeing the Electrocutioner get his butt one-shot by Batman in Arkham Origins makes me want to see bottom-list/joke villains in this movie. Probably used as examples by Waller when she detonates their head.

Seeing the Electrocutioner get his butt one-shot by Batman in Arkham Origins makes me want to see bottom-list/joke villains in this movie. Probably used as examples by Waller when she detonates their head.

Ha, I actually suggested Lester Buchinsky to be in this movie a while back as cannon fodder. Like the ultimate cannon fodder.

Sorry if this was posted, and don't know how reliable they've been https://twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/539920649737617408

Production is allegedly looking to cast two more actors.

“Speaking of SUICIDE SQUAD, they're still looking for 2 large physically imposing guys.1 Black, 1 Latin guy. Both around 35-40 years of age,”

My guess

Bronze Tiger or Black Spider
k4nSI2r.jpg

& El Diablo
300px-El_Diablo_(Chato_Santana).png

Although both as fodder.
El%2BDiablo%2BSuicide%2BSquad%2Brelaunch%2BDC%2BComics.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
10978685_805577086158345_3729890209835368824_n.jpg

ElMayimbe says Jay is Chato Santana.. Livewire, Blockbuster, King Shark, Blockbuster will be there...

So of the "Official"/Potential Poll only:
3 right :funny:
16 wrong
and 6 missing off the list entirely.

Deadshot
Harley Quinn

Killer Frost
Black Spider
Cheetah

King Shark/Killer Shark
Deathstroke
Black Mant[h]a

Multiplex
Plastique
Bronze Tiger
Parasite
Captain Cold

Captain Boomerang
Nightshade
Count Vertigo
Hawkman
Manchester Black
Mirror Master

Missing:
---- Rick Flag
----Enchantress
----Killer Croc
----Katana
----Slipknot
----Diablo

Last edited:
Anyone cast now after the main cast reveal, will be fodder too.
(includes characters with just one second scenes who are there just to die.
eg. Waller blowing their heads off just to show she means business)

etc....
LOL if it wasn't obvious to everyone who would die first.
From the new trailer, the scene of Slipknot trying to escape, as Flagg narrates .."..you try and escape, you die!"
He'll be the first with his head blown off by the implant, to set an example for the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"