Suicide Squad Merchandise Thread

New statue from DC Collectibles.

That's a good likeness of Robbie there, and the eyes don't have the dead look that can ruin a good statue or figure. Still, the costumes look like crap so the statue looks like crap. You just can't polish the aforementioned substance.

I told myself to only pick up one Movie Masters/Multiverse figure from each film. For Man of Steel I picked up Superman and for BvS I picked up armored Batman. I will be picking up the Batman or the Amazon Exclusive Harley Quinn figure from the Suicide Squad line. I like how the Batman has a lot of accessories and two head sculpts, unlike the BvS one, but I think Harley Quinn might be a better representation of the movie as a whole.

Yes, the 6" Batman is a superior figure to its BvS counterpart. The gas mask head sculpt is really well done. I'm hoping to pick up several SS figures from the line.

Was never into statues, action figures and all that stuff, so merchandise from these films rarely ever interests me, but now we're talking:

suicide-squad-jared-leto-coat-4-1200x1200.jpg

https://www.ultimofashions.com/suicide-squad-jared-leto-joker-mens-high-quality-leather-coat

I am actually considering getting this at the moment... it's hard to resist as it hits two spots - it is a trench coat and it's purple. :p

Material is most probably crap though.

I picked up a 12" Deadshot figure. This is one sweet figure, especially for only $30.

Has anyone tried the free FPS yet? http://specialops.suicidesquad.com/

Just tried it.

Its what you might expect it to be.

They play a boring gi joe style background song through the whole thing. The characters don't have voice actors (not even for grunts and stuff).

The most perplexing thing about it though is that the game shoots for you.
I've never seen even a mobile game that has done this.
You can only move and look around and the game actually shoots for you when you aim at an enemy.

You can only be three members of the sqaud. El Diablo, deadshot, and Harley.

They all have the abilities you might expect them to have.
Diablo blows fire
Deadshot shoots
And Harley uses a bat and a revolver.

It's wave based, but it's structured poorly. I got to about wave 11 and that just ate 20 mins of my lunch break.
When all members die, THATS IT, you're done and you have to start alllllll over.

It's didn't encourage me to give it another shot at all.

Oh not to mention you collect upgrades every few waves and those are all gone as well. It seems super redundant.

The graphics honestly aren't terrible, they look like they're straight out of Wolf among Us.

All in all, it's free so it won't hurt to give it a try but I wasn't the least bit impressed.
It could have been better as an endless runner or a top down shooter.

This just feels lazy and rushed

Just tried it.

Its what you might expect it to be.

They play a boring gi joe style background song through the whole thing. The characters don't have voice actors (not even for grunts and stuff).

The most perplexing thing about it though is that the game shoots for you.
I've never seen even a mobile game that has done this.
You can only move and look around and the game actually shoots for you when you aim at an enemy.

You can only be three members of the sqaud. El Diablo, deadshot, and Harley.

They all have the abilities you might expect them to have.
Diablo blows fire
Deadshot shoots
And Harley uses a bat and a revolver.

It's wave based, but it's structured poorly. I got to about wave 11 and that just ate 20 mins of my lunch break.
When all members die, THATS IT, you're done and you have to start alllllll over.

It's didn't encourage me to give it another shot at all.

Oh not to mention you collect upgrades every few waves and those are all gone as well. It seems super redundant.

The graphics honestly aren't terrible, they look like they're straight out of Wolf among Us.

All in all, it's free so it won't hurt to give it a try but I wasn't the least bit impressed.
It could have been better as an endless runner or a top down shooter.

This just feels lazy and rushed

I downloaded the PC version which doesn't shoot for you. Apparently this thing was made in three months and it does indeed show, but to be fair, the game is legitimately free. Beyond the trailer, there are no adds or micro transactions.

I downloaded the PC version which doesn't shoot for you. Apparently this thing was made in three months and it does indeed show, but to be fair, the game is legitimately free. Beyond the trailer, there are no adds or micro transactions.

Might give the PC version a try.

In all honesty it's not terribly bad for a movie tie in game.

Like I said guys, just give it a try, it's free

It's basically Morpheus's coat

It is very similar indeed. I like the higher collar of Joker's coat more though. And it's purple! :woot:

I already have two leather trench coats though, I suppose I should draw the line.

I want to try the suicide squad game
better get it now before they start trying to squeeze the cash out of the players

I want to try the suicide squad game
better get it now before they start trying to squeeze the cash out of the players

I honestly don't see that happening. The windows version is a direct download, does not connect to servers or anything

I love that scuba style breathing mask. Hmm in his hand is some sort of handcuffs/restraints?

Ouch, RIP Batman's balls!

Those cradle stands have damaged many a Hot Toys figure in the past. If they are set up tightly (as shown) to the figure's crotch, they can leave permanent marks on a rubber suit. Collectors with Batman figures have complained about this quite often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"