Well the Spider-Man 3 purple Venom figure needs help lol. Anyone help me on a custom?

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
I want to get my purple Venom figure to look simular to this.

vnmz.jpg

venomyuck2.jpg

(Left-Exclusive Venom. Right-Custom Venom)

I can't find the Exclusive, so I want a cool black one with yellow teeth and more of a white spider.
What do I use to make him black, and make him stay black? I don't want him to smell like crap afterwards, or for it to be sticky and have the paint or whatever chip off. And what would I use to make the gums red and have yellowish teeth?

Please help me and thank you.:):up:

In the right light he can look black....Or I say wait an in a running change they are fixing the error and making him black.....or paint it.

Well what kind of paint?

"What do I use to make him black, and make him stay black? I don't want him to smell like crap afterwards, or for it to be sticky and have the paint or whatever chip off."

They won't run more figures and fix it lol.

You'll have to ask one of the regular painter guy to answer what kind of paint

But Hasbro did announce that the Purpley tone was an error and they will be correcting it in a running change.

Oh they did? When and where?

Idiots for making a big error like that though.:down

But they may redeem themselves.:up:

Plus there will be the six inch movie line later this summer.

It asn't been officially announced but they have said that there will be two ML Build A Figure lines this summer

One is F4 Comic Based (Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben, Doom, Silver Suerfer, Mole Man and Namor with a BAF Ronan The Accusor)

And the other will be Spider-man Movie based (Spider-man, Black Spiderman, Sandman, Gren Goblin, Dr Octopus, Mary Jane Watson, Venom and Hobgoblin (They likely meant New Goblin) and the BAF is heavily speculated to be a giant Sandmonster.)

I've seen 2 venoms, one that has an extra joint in the stomach and one that doesnt.

and where is the exclusive from?

It asn't been officially announced but they have said that there will be two ML Build A Figure lines this summer

One is F4 Comic Based (Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben, Doom, Silver Suerfer, Mole Man and Namor with a BAF Ronan The Accusor)

And the other will be Spider-man Movie based (Spider-man, Black Spiderman, Sandman, Gren Goblin, Dr Octopus, Mary Jane Watson, Venom and Hobgoblin (They likely meant New Goblin) and the BAF is heavily speculated to be a giant Sandmonster.)

Thank god! There was no way I was going to buy those Spidey 3 kiddie version figures. I hope they are as good as the Toy Biz movie figures. Man I miss Toy Biz.:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"