Westchester RPG Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we don''t do any kind of reserves at all. First come first serve. All three characters I wanted to play are already being considered. That is the trouble with doing dibs.

I agree, dibs is BS. It should always be first come, first serve.

I made no claims to dibs. I have made my personal choices clear, and that's that. If I don't get them, that's life.

Thats pretty much how its gona wind up going. I was just saying for the fact that some people had already expressed interest and seemed as if they were planning something for the character......however, it seems that instead of just showing interest and sharing common curtosey we could wind up having people take advantage of it and doing the whole "Well I called it first" thing.

So henceforth it shall be first come first serve, just as all of the others are.

Yea how does that work exactly, MB flys in and flaps his wings and poof we're good, or what?

Oh damn......we havent spoken in a long time......I can't remember if she likes me or not. :dry:

Well if your asking me to get naked and give a table dance.......the answer is yes. :)

I'd like to take the oppurtunity to say i'm gunning for Cyclops.

I'd like to take the oppurtunity to say i'm gunning for Cyclops.
I CALLED HIM FIRST!:cmad:

JK:cwink: . May the best poster win.:bow:

Anyway, I wouldn't be all that upset if you got him first, I'd just pick up Nightcrawler. Heck, even if I DO get an app up first, I might just concede him to you if you can play him better. That's just the kind of RPer I am. Hell, if I started a DC RPG, the first person I'd post an app for is Batman. But, if Master Bruce said he wanted to play as him, even after I was approved I'd give Bats up to him knowing that the Dark Knight was in better hands (Hell, I might even do it for BYRD pending a sample post). But that only counts for SOME characters, though.

I CALLED HIM FIRST!:cmad:

JK:cwink: . May the best poster win.:bow:

Anyway, I wouldn't be all that upset if you got him first, I'd just pick up Nightcrawler. Heck, even if I DO get an app up first, I might just concede him to you if you can play him better. That's just the kind of RPer I am. Hell, if I started a DC RPG, the first person I'd post an app for is Batman. But, if Master Bruce said he wanted to play as him, even after I was approved I'd give Bats up to him knowing that the Dark Knight was in better hands (Hell, I might even do it for BYRD pending a sample post). But that only counts for SOME characters, though.
Same here. I wouldn't be dissapointed a whole lot if I don't get him. If your app is better, consider him yours, LD.:up:

If you come back to Get Violent! :cmad:

Just kidding, although.... :oldrazz:

Same here. I wouldn't be dissapointed a whole lot if I don't get him. If your app is better, consider him yours, LD.:up:

If you come back to Get Violent! :cmad:

Just kidding, although.... :oldrazz:
Ya know what...

I will come back to "Get Violent".
icon14.gif

im sorry both of ya'll but Im gunning fo Cyke. And it seems im a gm here and I didnt even know it. muahahahahaha

You'll love me even more...

If you check the OOC thread. (Put him under Walking The Line, BTW) Still, no homo.
If you check the OOC, you will see I have dubbed thee approv-ED.

Hmm, anyone definately wanting to apply for Beast? I wouldnt mind not getting Colossus if it meant I get the opprotunity to play the blue fuzzball.

Hmm, anyone definately wanting to apply for Beast? I wouldnt mind not getting Colossus if it meant I get the opprotunity to play the blue fuzzball.
I haven't seen anyone mention Beast, but I'd like to see it.

Then you can have Colossus, I'll take Beast. That way everyone's happy-except for everyone fighting for Cyclops.
Little do they know that I'm going to slip my Cyke application in before all of them. :ninja:

Nah, I've tried Cyke before, and I'm not sure I can do it. I'd be much more content with Piotr or Kitty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"