Westchester RPG Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
stonedbaby.jpg

I don't know what your talking about.......*cough*

Oh no, guys I think I'm just goin to have to do it here.

dammit thats it im calling in all your tabs! You bums have taken enough of my hash!

Guys, guys it's beginning to seep out man.

NowufaceDoom, I've just found an X-Man I think better suits me then Pyro, so have no worries, he's all yours. This other character I have in mind...if you even guess his NAME, I will kill you. :woot:

Iceman? Colossus? Havok? Nightcrawler? Deuce Biggalow?

Yes, I decided I'd go with Rob Schneider. His mutant ability to make everyone hate him while he smears his feces on strips of film and calls it a movie really appeal to me as a player.

Yes, I decided I'd go with Rob Schneider. His mutant ability to make everyone hate him while he smears his feces on strips of film and calls it a movie really appeal to me as a player.
yay I guessed right! What do I win? :woot:

Rob Schneider: The Masterpieces Collected, DVD Boxed Set.

NowufaceDoom, I've just found an X-Man I think better suits me then Pyro, so have no worries, he's all yours. This other character I have in mind...if you even guess his NAME, I will kill you. :woot:

Nate Grey?? :shock

Lol, I honestly have no idea.

Hah, Don't I just? :woot:

The guy I had in mind was Rictor, earthquake-startin' mutant badass.

*cue crickets*

Seriously.

Well...ok.....my second choice were going to be these bars of gold stacked on top of one another, but if you want cash.....
:shock that.......that will do just fine. Excuse me. :walks around the corner: IM GOIN TO DISNEY LAND!!!!!!!

yeah avalanche would be cool. He can be the school bully.

Mostly because I'm not huge on playing a villain, since I'd like a chance to mingle with the other students. Also, I find Rictor more compelling.

Someone has to bring some hot, steamy ethnicity into the group!

As well as the fact that Avalanche can't affect living tissue. Rictor? Yeah, he'll explode your skin, beyyotch.

Well technicaly you could make your character any ethinicity you want, as long as it doesn't cause an imediate conflict with their baser origins, such as Colosuss is a Russian and making him chinese would be a little ridiculous.

Aswell if you played Avalanche he wouldn't have to start as a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"