Superman Returns What’s your favorite superpower of Superman and why ?

BDuncan

Civilian
Reaction score
What’s your favorite superpower of Superman and please say why (compared to his other ones) ?

Super fast flying ability and speed is terrific, but his super physical strength superpower, is the basis of everything he does. Without that particular power, he'd almost be on the level of Batman (who's cool in his own unique way, but Superman is better).

for me, it's flight...

to me, NOTHING beats the exhilaration of having the wind against you while you're 5,000 ft in the air cruising the clouds in a red and blue suit...

kakarot069 said:
for me, it's flight...

to me, NOTHING beats the exhilaration of having the wind against you while you're 5,000 ft in the air cruising the clouds in a red and blue suit...
Same for me dude. :super:

I could sure use his (alcohol) tolerance, that's for sure....

it has to be his physical strength which has risen to ridiculus proportions of late he is uterly invincible which gives his storys no suspence as someone said before on these boards even darkside who was once supermans equal/superior? in a straight fight is now reduced to a whipping boy wo DC trot out every now and then and other then Darkside who is now a nobody in DC how many of Supes villains are really a match for him? answer: none.

Damiean Dark said:
it has to be his physical strength which has risen to ridiculus proportions of late he is uterly invincible which gives his storys no suspence

You clearly misunderstand Superman.

The threat is very rarely to Superman. The threat is to Lois or Jimmy, a plane full of people, or Metropolis as a whole. Superman has to rescue them. That's the suspense.

does it have to be from the movies? if not I'm going with super-ventriloquism.

how would u want his tolerance? ud never get drunk then..

his love for everyone..no matter how bad you are..he still cares.

that is a superpower there.

Flying has got to feel so freakin cool.

I love the energy beams projected from his finger...oh wait, only Zod and company did that. WTF :huh:

well, if they can do it, so can Superman...

I love the power of flight. I mean how freeing would it be to break from the bonds of being grounded on Earth and to soar up to the heavens above all the noise and confusion below?

His power of never getting hurt would be awesome but i would have to say flying becasue your in the air adn u can go anywhere u want

super speed beats all.

flying is highly overrated, especially if you separate it from the speed aspect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"