• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What About Hispanic Heritage Month?

Actually also for Filipino American Month.

250px-Balut_Egg.jpg

A delicacy from there. It's called balut. It's a fertilized duck egg with a nearly developed embryo inside. Yum yum.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Well, I googled and this was labeled "rolling symbol of the phillipines".

Philippines_jeepy.jpg

:(

Yah a jitney. :up:

heh, I just went to lasculturas.com to find pics of Hispanic actresses.

It has
Health
History
Holidays
Humor

and I clicked on "Jobs" and it said "Can not be found". :(

Wilhelm-Scream said:
heh, I just went to lasculturas.com to find pics of Hispanic actresses.

It has
Health
History
Holidays
Humor

and I clicked on "Jobs" and it said "Can not be found". :(

LOL.

What about on Telemundo, all those Hispanic Actresses look top heavy. :up:

oh my holy christ, someone took "jerks" out of my title.
:rolleyes:

DON'T LET THE YOUTH GET PERVERTED BY THE WORD "JERK"!!!!!111!111!

ALSO BEWARE "dOO dOO" ! :eek:

I'm Hispanic and I hate those cholas with the ****ing sharpie eyeliner. :cmad:

I'm not a big fan of Hispanic women in general but that is just terrible.

Duende Verde said:
Don Francisco wouldn't be as popular if he used his real name, Mario Kreutzberger.
He's Chilean-German Jewish :huh:

ANnnnnnnnnd... LOOKS IT!

Darthphere said:
What do classify them as African-Hispanic American, a Blackanic, Hisplack.:huh:

No idea? I guess Afro-Latino American? All I know is he's gonna be well endowed, super-athletic, superhuman-dancing rythm,goodlooking than a mutha'F'ka and the libido of a Bull mane!

Wilhelm-Scream said:
oh my holy christ, someone took "jerks" out of my title.
:rolleyes:

DON'T LET THE YOUTH GET PERVERTED BY THE WORD "JERK"!!!!!111!111!

ALSO BEWARE "dOO dOO" ! :eek:
Well you problem shouldn't have titled it "What About Hispanic Jerk Heritage Month?". I mean I realize that's what the Republican's named it, but it's still sounds so mean.

I never understood Hispanic Heritage Month,all of those countries are the basterdry of Spain`s conquest in the 1500`s.If that`s the case,there should be a British celebration since until the 1840`s most Americans were prodominently English in origin.

Jourmugand said:
I never understood Hispanic Heritage Month,all of those countries are the basterdry of Spain`s conquest in the 1500`s.If that`s the case,there should be a British celebration since until the 1840`s most Americans were prodominently English in origin.

If the British folk represented a large minority, id agree.

What about White History...why can't we have one? We are also the only race with a fictional homeland...Caucasia. The Caucus Mountains are the only thing that comes close and the white race did not originate there.

chaseter said:
What about White History...why can't we have one? We are also the only race with a fictional homeland...Caucasia. The Caucus Mountains are the only thing that comes close and the white race did not originate there.

my concern for chaseter grows with every passing tick of the clock.

All....logic.....has been.....lost [/kirk]

War Lord said:
I think this kind of celebration belongs in Mexico or any other Latin American country of one's choosing.

seems odd that a country with a SPANISH name....

with most of states named io SPANISH

and was initially inhabited by indians... who then were later BRED hispanics

isnt considered a LATIN country???:ninja:

i agree with phere...you sure have alot to say about america(mostly negative)

chaseter said:

White?History?That`s a bit vague.There are many people of white decent.British,American,Canadian,German,French,Italian,Swiss,Greek,Irish,Scottish,etc.It would be rather hard to celebrate that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"