• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Should being a parent be something that should be licensed?

China has their ONE CHILD PER COUPLE policy (not quite licensing parenthood, but similar in government having control over it's citizens procreation).....this lead to untold number of secret unnecessary abortions simply due to the woman was pregnant with a girl baby...which has lead to a shortage of available women for guys to marry today.

So in my opinion....while I believe that there are many parents that absolutely do not need to be parents....having government control over who has kids is not the answer.
I agree with this.

A whole list of new problems could emerge out of such policies, so it's best to leave the government out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"