What are good moives that would make great tv shows?

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
mine would be:
Ghostbuser they made cartoon of it why not live action show. it could be done. it would be neat with todays specail effects
ninja turtles if they made it like the moives. i know they tried one time. i would try aging.
Batman maybe make it like 1990s Animated series.

I would've liked to have seen Pam Anderson star in Barb Wire: The Series rather than that VIP piece of crap that was on for like 5 years.

There was supposed to be a Remo Williams TV series (based on the movie Remo Williams The Adventure Begins) back in the late '80s. Unfortunately it never got past the pilot stage.

The Adventures Of Ford Fairlane Rock & Roll Detective would've made a great TV series. It would just have to be shown on HBO, Showtime, or some other station that allows gratuitous sex, violence, nudity, and swearing.

That's all I can think of right now.

PREDATOR

Each season could take place in a different point of history. In a different country. With a different protagonist. Just so many possibilities.

THE INCREDIBLES

This would be a great weekly cartoon. Great action, great comedy, great family fun.

Aliens . A show about Commandos hunting Aliens in space.

Big trouble in Little China- Jack Burton travels the country in his big rig giving advice over the CB, and fighting evil in each town he ends up in. Just like in the movie he gets his butt kicked and the real hero is the guest star side kick.

CANONBALL RUN

This would be a reality show. A cross country street race, from coast to coast, from California to New York. There are mini-cameras in the bumpers, dashboards, rear view windows, and helmets. There are numerous checkpoints along the way, which have cameras stationed there. The race is essentially anything goes. Which means the Canonballers can sabotage each other (just not in any dangerous way).

D.E.B.S. Was a mediocre movie, kinda fun, but would be a great premise for a weekly TV series.

Big trouble in Little China- Jack Burton travels the country in his big rig giving advice over the CB, and fighting evil in each town he ends up in. Just like in the movie he gets his butt kicked and the real hero is the guest star side kick.

I'd watch that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"