What are the 7 worst superhero games of this Gen ? (also thankyou + freestuff)

Smylex

Civilian
Reaction score
Just want to say a big thanks to people who posted on the first video and to gets some thoughts on what you guys think the worst superhero games are, while we hand out some promo items etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_TIn_7MtAs

[YT]http://youtu.be/H_TIn_7MtAs[/YT]

The two Ironman demos I tried seemed pretty bad.

All Marvel movie tie ins except Captain America so that's 4. Spider-man 3, Xmen Destiny, Spider-man Edge of Time

All Marvel movie tie ins except Captain America so that's 4. Spider-man 3, Xmen Destiny, Spider-man Edge of Time

Yeah that x-men game was pretty bad, but the idea to make an xmen game and not allow you to actually be one of the xmen was always going to struggle.

X-Men: The Official Game

It was one of the worst games I've ever played

I wouldnt even put Edge of Time in the same league as the titles mentioned in this thread. EoT was actually decent and not pure crap like the games being mentioned.

Iron Man and X-men Destiny rank up there as the worse for me

I liked the superman returns game. Or at least the flying and using powers was fun. The iron man game outside of the demo was terrible. The second was okay. The Incredible Hulk game wasn't TOO bad. And the captain America game was pretty good. :)
Xmen the game was awful though

I wouldnt even put Edge of Time in the same league as the titles mentioned in this thread. EoT was actually decent and not pure crap like the games being mentioned.

Iron Man and X-men Destiny rank up there as the worse for me

Yeah you're right. I forgot Superman Returns and Xmen 3 the game were next gen as well.

Batman has no super powers by the definition of most characters with super powers, he's still considered a superhero, and his work is beyond peak human level
All action game heroes are as super as Batman, and they are super. Lara Croft and Nathan Drake get their flesh impaled in story, and they still make incredible feats
Al'Tair and Ezio can jump from high towers to hay stacks and not break any part of their bodies, and can fight up to 50 soldiers in one fight

If you want to keep it literal:
  • Iron Man (the PS2 version is pretty decent though) and Iron Man 2, bottom of the barrel with dishonors
  • Watchmen is close enough
  • The NDS games (some games from this gen has NDS port. Just in case anyone cares to argue) Web of Shadows on the NDS might be the only exception

Last edited:
Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters or whatever was pretty bad
Spider-Man Web of Shadows wasn't that great
Thor: God of Thunder was god awful

Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters or whatever was pretty bad
Thor: God of Thunder was god awful
I played neither one of those, but Green Lantern appears to be the lesser of two evils

Wonder if Deadpool will deserve being listed, if it does, that's an achievement to be worse than Web of Shadows

Well, it's completely nonsensical and average. But I don't know for sure if I'd count it among the 7 worst Superhero games. I really haven't played them all. Though it is pretty forgettable, with a few small exceptions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"