What are the chances we'll get a Lois & Clark byline?

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
Lois got her first story published in episode 2 of this season. Now, what we need is for Clark to get off his ass and start his career as a journalist. So, can you imagine if Lois & Clark collaborated on a story? How awesome would that be?!

I think Lois will more then likely become more like Chloe was in the early seasons. Curious about odd things, starts to question things etc. I can picture Lois wanting to do some kind of article / look up on Metropolis new local billionaire after shes him trying to become friends with Clark here we have another billionaire that wants to be Clarks friend for some mysterious reason & Lois seeing how things turned out between Lex & Clark after being best friends she will probably be curious & the fact that he will probably seem to "perfect" at first for a billionaire

I don't see Lois becoming more like Chloe. They're just different. Chloe is a determined journalist and good at it. Lois is, well, Lois Lane. She is the best! For instance, Chloe pretends to be a real journalist but she isn't. She's stuck down stairs of the Daily Planet doing obituaries and s--t. Lois got a front page story in her first try. So, I can see Lois becoming a much more important reporter and tacking much more important stories. Chloe's thing that whole freak of the week nonsense. Lois is gonna tackle the big news.

They seem to like rushing things like that on this show so who knows? . . . .

Catman said:
I don't see Lois becoming more like Chloe. They're just different. Chloe is a determined journalist and good at it. Lois is, well, Lois Lane. She is the best! For instance, Chloe pretends to be a real journalist but she isn't. She's stuck down stairs of the Daily Planet doing obituaries and s--t. Lois got a front page story in her first try. So, I can see Lois becoming a much more important reporter and tacking much more important stories. Chloe's thing that whole freak of the week nonsense. Lois is gonna tackle the big news.

Excatly.

I think smallville is heading in the direction following the comics, Where the real reason Lois became a reporter was because she just loves to watch the bad guys squirm.

Unlike Chloe who loves journalism, because it's her passion.

Lois became a reporter to exposed the dirty sumb bags of Metropolis who pretent to be Heroes to the public, but are really dirty evil rotten slim balls who have an hidden agenda of their own with one intrest in helping the citizens of Metropolis [like "Lex Luthor", "Morgan Edge" , "Bruno Mannheim" & Intergang] .

Later on [after years of working @ The Planet with husband & partner Clark Kent] grows to become a great writer and win a lot of Pulitzer Prizes awards for her outstanding front page Headlines.

I have a feeling as the season continues they will expand on Lois life in jornalism that will shape up and form The Iconic legendary Pulitzer Prize Reporter for The Daily Planet : Lois Lane .

Catman said:

i can see chloe developing a huge grudge against lois if this happens (im only on season 5 so maybe it has, but not for me)

Well, Chloe did make this weird face when she saw the article.

Venomfan said:
i can see chloe developing a huge grudge against lois if this happens (im only on season 5 so maybe it has, but not for me)

Hey it was chloe who from since season 4, wanted Lois to become a reporter, because she knew she had all the necessary Character traits of an Ace Reporter.

so Chloe better not be jealous that Lois is surpassing her. because she the one resposible in the first place for awaking "Mad Dog Lane" - A Reporter nickname of lois @ The Daily Planet When she hot on a story that will make front page news that will blow peoples minds away.

NHawk19 said:
They seem to like rushing things like that on this show so who knows? . . . .
Yeah, I hear ya. I'd rather they keep SOME things for the years post-Smallville (beyond flight and the costume), but at the rate they're going, it might be something they just feel they have to do.

Well, how many seasons to they have left? 2? So, yeah, I think it's perfect timing.

Yeah, we're already in season 6 so next season is supposed to be the last. So, I think its perfect timing to turn Lois into a reporter. Considering how many filler episodes this series has we'll probably just get a few episodes in which her character gets some good development.

Catman said:
Yeah, we're already in season 6 so next season is supposed to be the last. So, I think its perfect timing to turn Lois into a reporter. Considering how many filler episodes this series has we'll probably just get a few episodes in which her character gets some good development.

Agreed .

Catman said:
Well, Chloe did make this weird face when she saw the article.

It was a weird article.

And she knew the truth behind it.

It may have been a weird article but it was her first. We all know she'll get better and eventually surpass Chloe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"