What biopic would you like to see? Who should make it? Who should play them?

metallica, lots of interesting stuff happened.2 choices for kirk hammett efren ramirez, and the other i can't remember. have to get back on that one.

Last edited:
The only way a Beatles movie could be done justice would be if it was 3 hours long. The Beatles story is too long and complex for just two hours.

And Daniel Day Lewis should be George Martin.

How about a Steven Spielberg-directed Orson Wells biopic with Christian McKay reprising his role as Wells from "Me and Orson Wells"?

Or even a biopic on The Beatles, but just focusing on the band as a whole?

Last edited:
The Life and Times of Keith Richards
beginning with him growing up as a young boy during the Civil War to modern times lol

Heck yes... Just a big hell no to Jack Black, I like him but... I don't want him as Foley.

Originally I thought Oliver Platt as Foley, but then I found out he didn't do a single one of his own stunts in Ready To Rumble. If you're gonna be playing a wrestler, you should at least take a couple of bumps in the ring for the film. Jack Black did, Oliver Platt didn't, so I'm going with Jack.

I know so much about the Beatles a biopic of them would just annoy me seeing people try to imitate them and watching a film try to tell there story even 3 hours wouldn't be enough.. the personal relationships in that band extend well past the Beatles career. Im a Beatles fanatic.

Id like to see a Marx Bros biopic cause I know very little about them and they intrigue me.

also whoever suggested Walt Disney portrayed by Daniel Day Lewis or Edward Norton... I really agree on that, But I think Dicaprio would be better than Norton but the look he had as Howard Hughes in The Aviatorcould pose a problem.. idiots would get their biopics messed up. If I know this Im sure studios do.

The one Biopic I would LOVE to see is one on Syd Barrett the crazy diamond who created Pink Floyd. I heard once before Johnny Depp showed interest in playing him but he's a little too old for it now...

I watched SNL: The Best of Will Ferrell the other day, and part of me would really like to see the movie Goulet! with Will Ferrell as Robert Goulet.

I'd like to see a biopic of the Red Hot Chili Peppers, i know that the lead singer is developing a tv series based on the memoir Scar Tissue but the series would be focused on him and father rather than the actualy formation of the band.

really? RHCP is one of my all time favorite bands and i've probably read Scar Tissue about half a dozen times. This is the first I've heard of the tv series though. I'd definitely be interested in watching it!

But yeah, a flick about the full band would be great.

I know so much about the Beatles a biopic of them would just annoy me seeing people try to imitate them and watching a film try to tell there story even 3 hours wouldn't be enough.. the personal relationships in that band extend well past the Beatles career. Im a Beatles fanatic.

Id like to see a Marx Bros biopic cause I know very little about them and they intrigue me.

also whoever suggested Walt Disney portrayed by Daniel Day Lewis or Edward Norton... I really agree on that, But I think Dicaprio would be better than Norton but the look he had as Howard Hughes in The Aviatorcould pose a problem.. idiots would get their biopics messed up. If I know this Im sure studios do.

The one Biopic I would LOVE to see is one on Syd Barrett the crazy diamond who created Pink Floyd. I heard once before Johnny Depp showed interest in playing him but he's a little too old for it now...

It could just be another Kevin Spacey/Bobby Darin situation.

I'd like to see a movie based on the life and times of the first ever world heavyweight wrestling champion Frank Gotch, with the movie ending with Gotch's controvercial victory over European champion George Hackinschmidt. Maybe cast Russel Crowe as Frank Gotch? Then perhaps Colin Ferrel as George Hackinschmidt? I don't know, I'm just throwing names out there. But I liked Crowe's performance in Cinderella Man, so . . .

Another wrestling biodrama I'd like to see is one on the life and times of Owen Hart. It would be highly entertaining, given Owen's knack for pulling practical jokes, as well as very emotional. Obviously it would end with his tragic death, possibly even his funeral. Once again I'd suggest Owen Wilson for the role. Physically I don't think you can find anyone more perfect for the role. He'd just have to bulk up first.

The Curse Of The Iron Claw: The Von Eric Story
This would be a very sad story, but at the same time a very interesting one. Unfortunately I have no idea who should play which roles. Still, I'd like to see it.

Turn of the 20th century black boxer, Jack Johnson.

President Theodore Roosevelt

NFL player and soldier Pat Tillman

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"