What can be done to make 2017 better?

Obama being out of office.
Cant wait until the incompetent race baiting agitator in chief is gone.

And another german shepherd for me.
And peace and happiness for everyone else.

Trump excels as President and makes the butt hurt left even angrier. :p

You're probably likelier to see the Bengals win a playoff game.

tumblr_lm3ekrT42M1qd1y2a.gif

Posters being more positive on this board would be a great start.

#Respect

Obama being out of office.
Cant wait until the incompetent race baiting agitator in chief is gone.

B4YU6QpCUAA_rJp.jpg

Trump excels as President and makes the butt hurt left even angrier. :p
What you're failing to understand is that most of us would LOVE to be proven wrong about how much of an incompetent knob we KNOW he is. We wouldn't be ******** over the "excelling". We're going to be ******** about the setting fire to progress and bending over for Putin.

Last edited:
You're probably likelier to see the Bengals win a playoff game.

:bdh:

Strong with the originality this one is.

SAWYER said:
What you're failing to understand is that most of us would LOVE to be proven wrong about how much of an incompetent knob we KNOW he is. We wouldn't be ******** over the "excelling". We're going to be ******** about the setting fire to progress and bending over for Putin.

I actually don't believe you in the slightest. Just like with the butt hurt right and Obama, no matter what good Trump does, the left will be mad about it. The guy could bring back billions of jobs, balance the debt, and bring peace in the middle east and the left would STILL complain about how horrible he's doing.

I mean, the Putin thing is a perfect example. Obama is currently straining things as much as he can and Hillary would have done the same. Trump is trying to mend fences and prevent another cold war (or worse). Yet, he's the bad guy in the situation? But if Obama or Hillary would have led us into WWIII against Russia and others it would have been totally cool. At least it wasn't Trump.

People are just being ridiculous same as others were in 2008. And when people are being ridiculous to the level that I've seen both on this site and others (and in life) I just love to watch them squeel when things don't go their way.

What's hilarious is the left bash Trump for agitating Iran but don't want Trump playing with Putin.

Who is closer to starting a war?

2017 will get better if all the SJW's were put behind a wall. I can't believe people got upset for Steve Martin calling Carrie the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. The World needs to end.

Last edited:
What people are going to love the most about Donald Trump as President are all the memes he's going to produce.
[YT]3-YcuazbD14[/YT]

Last edited:
First off, I for one will be first in line to applaud Trump if he suddenly turns face and becomes an adult who doesn't plan on destroying all the progress out country has made. And hey, there's a handfull of things on his agenda I wouldn't mind seeing happen.

2017 will get better if all the SJW's were put behind a wall. I can't believe people got upset for Steve Martin calling Carrie the most beautiful creature he'd ever seen. The World needs to end.

See, this is what I hate most about the cultural shifts this election brought about. Because stuff like the attacks on Steve Martin aren't "SJW", they're out of control "PC". And the "PC" Trump and co. talk about isn't really "PC", it's just a limitless excuse to justify anything they want to say. As someone who used to proudly be a "social justice warrior" and "anti-PC", this manipulation of terms is really frustrating.

PC is an adjective. SJW is a noun.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice_warrior

Overbearing PC Warrior isn't a thing.

Then it should be a thing. PCW, Politically Correct Warrior. Because the people like those whining about Steve Martin's tweet aren't fighting for "social justice" at all. Using the SJW term in this sense equivocates fighting for social justice (a positive) with punitively seeking validation be looking for things to find offensive (a negative)

Last edited:
People getting offended and outraged by things that have **** all to do with them eg the Steve Martin thing should be jettisoned from the planet.

Or white people outraged by Scarlett Johansson playing The Major in Ghost in the Shell... even though actual Japanese people are fine with it.

Too many ***** holes around these days with too much time on their hands.

interesting choice of words....

1pGxoZh.gif

Or white people outraged by Scarlett Johansson playing The Major in Ghost in the Shell... even though actual Japanese people are fine with it

How about white people who seem to get upset when minorities take roles that people assume are ment for white people? Look at some of the outrage this year directed at Star Wars for having a racially diverse cast for instance

:bdh:

Strong with the originality this one is.

I actually don't believe you in the slightest. Just like with the butt hurt right and Obama, no matter what good Trump does, the left will be mad about it. The guy could bring back billions of jobs, balance the debt, and bring peace in the middle east and the left would STILL complain about how horrible he's doing.

I mean, the Putin thing is a perfect example. Obama is currently straining things as much as he can and Hillary would have done the same. Trump is trying to mend fences and prevent another cold war (or worse). Yet, he's the bad guy in the situation? But if Obama or Hillary would have led us into WWIII against Russia and others it would have been totally cool. At least it wasn't Trump.

People are just being ridiculous same as others were in 2008. And when people are being ridiculous to the level that I've seen both on this site and others (and in life) I just love to watch them squeel when things don't go their way.

I'd love for him to do all that wonderful stuff, but if he is still a racist, bigoted, xenophobic, sexual deviant, and egotistical hate **** while doing all that great stuff I'm going to dislike him for that. A POS person is a POS regardless of their skill on the job. And after what we've seen in the past year and especially since he was elected I have zero reason to think he will do much good. He has shown himself to be incompetent and clueless repeatedly. All Trump seems qualified to do is spend his time being petulant and insecure on Twitter and worry about his own image like a 13 year old girl.

Ohio State losing tonight....

Less politics shoved down everyone's throats.

What can be done to make 2017 better?

Easy, follow the golden rule:

original_quote-don-t-do-unto-others-what-you-don-t-want-others-to-do-unto-you-confucius-50-18-52.jpg

original_poster.gif

Until that day..........:csad:

Let's make a extreme hypothesis...

What if he makes all of that, what if bring back billions of jobs, balance the debt, and bring peace in the middle east.....and, he and Putin make the world a fascist tyranny at the same time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"