What cellphone do you have?

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
Recently I changed my old cellphone (Samsung A900) to a new Android smartphone (HTC Hero). Here's what it looks like:

APA6277KT_LPI.gif

Just wondering what cellphones do you guys have.

I have had this phone since Febuary of last year :

T-Mobile G1

t-mobile-g1-01.jpg

Any iPhone users here?

I have the Motorola Droid from Verizon. One of the best phones out there if not the best IMO:

29ne2oy.jpg

HTC Touch Pro2

I have the Motorola Droid from Verizon. One of the best phones out there if not the best IMO:

29ne2oy.jpg

I've seen alot of commercials for this phone. Looks pretty nice imo.

29ne2oy.jpg
I want this thing! My only gripe is the extra $30/month for the data plan.

Nokia N95... mothaf**kah is a briiick. :dry:

I have one of those Koodo phones, use to have a iPhone but it was getting expensive, so I traded down. Haven't regretted it. Now I want that droid phone :(

Env Touch

lgenvtouchvx110003.jpg

That Droid looks pretty hot though. I just never got into Motorola's.

blackberry curve 8320

I want this thing! My only gripe is the extra $30/month for the data plan.

Before the droid, I had the lg dare with the $15 data plan. When I switched to the droid my data plan went up to $30 but my phone plan went down. All in all my bill is only like $10 more than it was before. Its worth it. This phone is nothing short of amazing imo.
Hope that helps out a bit!

I've seen alot of commercials for this phone. Looks pretty nice imo.

Its awesome, trust me. The faster internet, no delay in scrolling and apps alone are worth it.

I have one of those Koodo phones, use to have a iPhone but it was getting expensive, so I traded down. Haven't regretted it. Now I want that droid phone :(

You should get it. I paid $300 up front but they also give you a $100 mail in rebate that's fast and easy. So basically it ends up costing $200 which isn't bad at all for this phone.

2pq6otx.png

Virgin Mobile Rumor 2 from LG

I don't use a phone enough to warrant getting a contract phone. I have been with VM since fall 2006 and they have been very good to me, and they use the Sprint towers. My phone is 95-97% the same as the Sprint Rumor 2, only the coloring is different on the face plate, and the screen display is different, and i do not have things like 3G, but it has the same slide out keyboard, camera, micro SD card slot and headphone jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"