I just go into dying my hair

what are some recommendations for blue hair? my friends tell em to use
manic panic but i heard it fades out pretty fast. ive had a bleached streak
of hair for the longest and i want some color in it

anywhoo,

whats your natural hair color?

There's no such word as "rite".
It's spelled "r.i.g.h.t.".

Actually, I believe there is a diet soda called "Rite"...but you obviously didn't mean, "What color is your hair diet soda now?"

My recommendation for blue hair is don't dye your hair blue. I've never seen anyone with blue hair that looked good.

Dirty blond.
Never dyed my hair once, shaved my head, but just don't feel like going threw the trouble of dying.

There's no such word as "rite".
It's spelled "r.i.g.h.t.".

Actually, I believe there is a diet soda called "Rite"...but you obviously didn't mean, "What color is your hair diet soda now?"

there is also rite aid.

I believe my original hair color is dirty blonde/brown, something like that. . .

Back to my original hair color....it used to be (almost) white blonde.

there is also rite aid.
There's also a Shop Rite, but I doubt either of them have anything to do with hair however they do sell hair care products, but I'm sure that's not what he meant either.

utelme krite? :huh:

harez.jpg

Black, black
The black is back
I am the blackest of the black of time.

My hair is naturally a dark brownish color, but (for some reason) it looks like my left temple is a dark greyish brown. You don't really notice until I let it grow out, and use any sort of moisturizer. I talked to my mom about it, and it turns out her hair has always been two-toned, too. She just dyes the whole thing one color.

mines dark brown, practically black with a bleached streak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"