What colour would you make that bastard?

Reaction score
I'd probably make him orange or green.

BTW Vote...I like making poll threads...its cool to see what the average comic fan thinks!

There's a reason that he's yellow. He has an actual medical condition called 'Jaundice' that makes the skin yellow. Obviously Miller exaggerated Roark Jnr.'s condition.

I just want to see what others thought. I reckon different colour bastards would be cool. It's just for fun, dude_love. But I haven't read the graphic novel so I wouldn't know exactly why he's yellow etc.

I wasn't hating at all.

It doesn't specifically say in the book why he's yellow, but the only logical reason is Jaundice. Personally I'd vote for "Get to the castration".

i like him yellow because not only of the jaundice but because he's weak. he preys on children. it takes no strength, no courage to do what he does. thus, he's "yellow."

dude love said:
There's a reason that he's yellow. He has an actual medical condition called 'Jaundice' that makes the skin yellow. Obviously Miller exaggerated Roark Jnr.'s condition.

no its not, its the result of experimentation done on him inorder to restore his family jewels which were taken away from him by hartigan.

This thread sucks! But I don't care because this forum is dead. :yellow:

Bluefire said:
no its not, its the result of experimentation done on him inorder to restore his family jewels which were taken away from him by hartigan.

Is there really any solid explanation as to how trying to get back his balls made him yellow, lost him his hair, and enlarged his head? Or is just a left-to-your-imagination sorta thing?

The Yellow Bastard is yellow because Hartigan blew off his bladder.

By doing that,his urine spreads through his whole body instead of being stored.

Part of it speadt through his skin,making it yellow.

hence, The Yellow Bastard.That's why he smells so bad,and why his blood is also colored yellow.

The only other possibility is that Hartigan blows off his intestines,making him brown instead of yellow.

agustinaldo said:
The Yellow Bastard is yellow because Hartigan blew off his bladder.

By doing that,his urine spreads through his whole body instead of being stored.

Part of it speadt through his skin,making it yellow.

hence, The Yellow Bastard.That's why he smells so bad,and why his blood is also colored yellow.

The only other possibility is that Hartigan blows off his intestines,making him brown instead of yellow.

Thanks.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"