Revenge of the Fallen What Decepticon is this?

umm..^^ TRANSFORMERS not STAYTHESAMERS

Haha. That's true.:yay:

I don't know, I just can't see this being Frenzy. I'd bet lots of money this is one of Soundwave's minions, but that's just me. If you guys think it's Frenzy, so be it.:grin:

i think it is a more messed up version of frenzy. maybe they rammed the car into another car and decapitated his legs off. Then his head was already messed up.

Maybe.......it's the Xbox 360 transformer from the first movie..............

Didn't Bay make a statement about that pic a while ago, saying that that was only about half of the robot, and the rest of it will be CGI?

TFFrenzyThing1.jpg

it's lazerbeak, the beak is a dead giveaway. :whatever:

I don't know he kinda looks cat like as well with the eyes and the neck, so it could be Ravage

I have a strong feeling that this is Ravage...look at the bots' chest it looks very similar to the steering column of the Audi R8, case in point the two large gauges and the matte black coloring.

audi-10.jpg

Another thing that makes me point to Ravage is the fact that the bot has feline qualities such as the cat-like slender neck and head with a mane (like a lion anyone?). This makes me think they are using the same concept as Blackout & Scorpy.

Hell, Lazerbeak could form from the GPS and the other portion of the dash, it has enough surface space to form wings.

Well the front page of Superhero Hype, said that they got report from the summit and Ravage will be in the second movie. So I'm going to say again that, the transfromer in the pic is probably Ravage

Well if it looks to be Ravage then that would mean that the Audi is Soundwave...that's merely my opinion.

I hope to god that ISN'T Ravage. :csad:

That puppet is incomplete. More will be added in post, so he could end up looking alot different on screen

How do you know it's incomplete? I know the bottom half probably is, because it's not needed for the shot and is a way for the puppeteers to control it; the problem i have with it is the head part.......

could someone improv the reflection in that windsheild? that might help if the face is to different

Maybe its the robot from inside Isabella Lucas' character

I think is a mix of Laserbreak and Ravage.

I was hoping, and still am, that Ravage would be that ATV lookin thing from months ago. Anybody recall this?

Those NEST vehicles? I can't see it happening personally, but yeah it would have worked.

It's KREMZEEK!!! LOL. No, I'm gonna guess Ravage or laser beak but I'm leaning more towards Ravage

It's probably Laserbeak. The concept art of Megatron and that mechanical beastie leads me to believe the latter is Ravage, being four-legged and whatnot. That one-eyed Decepticon looks nothing like this beak-nosed robot. Process of elimination dictates that either Ravage evolved vastly from his concept art into something vaguely avian or that Laserbeak is in the film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"