What did you like better Batman (1989) or Daredevil?

daredevil was such a let down for me when i saw it that i never recovered. i thought it was going to be such a gritty crime flick, but instead i got poorly executed wire-fu, overused cgi, and collin farrel managing the impossible and making me hate bullseye (not in a good way). batman on the other is one of the all time great comic films and features amazing performances from all its principles (even basinger had her moments). not too mention the awe inspiring sets and cool costumes and wardrobe. so, yeah...batman

This thread needs to be bumped. :o Oh, and if you go to page 1 you'd see that Kevin and I were correct. :)

Ehh....I don't see the comparisons. Daredevil was alright, but I think Batman wins this round. Great cast, dialogue, and cinematography...one of the best Batman movies, imo.

This thread has the stupidest question Ive ever seen asked of anyone. How can anyone in their right mind compare the original Batman to Daredevil. I mean out of all the Marvel films, I dont mind Daredevil but it is so underneath Batman its not even worth saying.

DD couldn't even create an amalgam of the entire mythos up to that point and execute it properly. It came across as forced sometimes and made the film far too convoluted. Made it feel like DD's Greatest Hits as supposed to something a lot more cohesive. BATMAN on the other hand did. DD was one of the greatest dissapointments to me in comic movie history as I was majorly invested in the character years before a film version was ever announced and it was sad to see such little effort made to really bring his universe to life. BATMAN on the other hand is still my favorite superhero movie of all time. They were talking all this smack of being faithful ion particular to Miller's DD but the nods were superficial at best. The first act of Batman Begins is actually a lot more in tune with what I expected from a Miller influenced DD film. Seeing him training with Stick and traveling around the world and taking on the hand as opposed to Bullseye and Kingpin who should've just been developed in the first but not been the main villains.

Daredevil was a great movie. I completely understand why this thread was put in the misc Batman film section and I must naturally vote Daredevil because I just thought it was wow worthy with tremendous special effects and great story. MSJ is a real storyteller I tell you. I hear they are greenlighting that Daredevil sequel, I really hope Coolio returns too because the man was oscar-worthy!

Daredevil was a great movie. I completely understand why this thread was put in the misc Batman film section and I must naturally vote Daredevil because I just thought it was wow worthy with tremendous special effects and great story. MSJ is a real storyteller I tell you. I hear they are greenlighting that Daredevil sequel, I really hope Coolio returns too because the man was oscar-worthy!

HAHAHA that made me laugh

Haha! I was always wondering when there would be a sequel.

:hehe:

Pah, you people and your silly comparisons... Batman and DD, that's peas in a pod! The REAL question is... Which one of these will hold up?
Fantastic Four 2 or... Citizen Kane ???

:huh: :wow:

What's wrong with you people.... Daredevil? Yes it was a good movie, but it had too many flaws. PLUS it wasn't dark enough.

BATMAN WAS SO MUCH BETTER.... ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME...

i like Batman better than Batman Begins...

C'mon.... YOU PEOPLE ARE STRANGE HONKIES!

What's wrong with you people.... Daredevil? Yes it was a good movie, but it had too many flaws. PLUS it wasn't dark enough.

BATMAN WAS SO MUCH BETTER.... ONE OF THE GREATEST MOVIES OF ALL TIME...

i like Batman better than Batman Begins...

C'mon.... YOU PEOPLE ARE STRANGE HONKIES!

Strange hunkies? What? I thought I was a Pisces.

Come on, take a whif of my posy.

bat071qe8.jpg

WHO SAID THEY BOTH SUCKED!! I'LL KILL'EM!!!

haha jk

but this is no question, B89 kicks almost every other comic book movies ass. daredevil was TERRRRIBLEEE!!!!!!!!

I read through a little of this thread and it's funny how many people liked DD better. Well, actually, it's a little sad...

i'm not sure how people can say that batman89 sucked? its one of the most popular (and lucrative) superhero films of all time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"