What do you do while you're sick?

Spider-Who?

ERMERGERD!
Reaction score
I've been home sick with a bad case of bronchitis for the past few days. Aside from doing some work from bed, I haven't done a whole lot, and boredom is getting pretty bad. So what do you do to pass the time when you're stuck home sick as hell?

Same thing I do when I'm not sick. Read, write, watch some movies....sleep. :up: All great options.

the fat neighbor chick... always makes me puke,

I've been home sick with a bad case of bronchitis for the past few days. Aside from doing some work from bed, I haven't done a whole lot, and boredom is getting pretty bad. So what do you do to pass the time when you're stuck home sick as hell?

I can't remember the last time I've felt sick enough to not go to work. Last year though, injured my achilles tendon and was stuck in a cast for about 6 weeks and had to work from home, it was really boring, other than working, just watched DVDs or played video games. Got really into the Olympics too, just did whatever I could to avoid that horrible daytime TV

Sleep, watch tv, internet.

Not much else I can do

If I'm just somewhat sick, I'd watch DVD in bed, or play a little Xbox 360. But if I'm really sick, I'd either take Nightquil and sleep alot, or see a doc and hopefully get a prescription that will make it go away quick.

what if i don't have a fat neighbor chick?

the one down the street works just as good... just remember, when your puking, you will feel so much better once it's all out... plus, she might make you some good comfort food afterwards...

think of the scene from King Pin

Wen we had Swine Flu here... my sister slept about 20 hours a day... while my bro and i just kept on doing our normal things around the house.... but with constant mugs of Lemsip......

Cherry sherbet + couch + whatever crappy tv shows are on. :up:

the last time I was really sick was two years ago in college. All I did was lay in bed, watch tv, and sleep.

If I'm sick, I usually just sleep all day due to the pain. If I'm too sick to work, but not too sick that I'm bed ridden; then I usually just watch movies and play games. If I'm really trying to get some sleep, I'll read books that I've been meaning to read.

I try to contaminate as many people as possible. It's a fun game that helps the time pass.

Ramon Noodles.. like the whole day... yeah they are cheap, bad for you, but, they are still good, and makes you feel better when your sick

If I'm sick enough to stay home from work, then I'm more than likely sleeping all day long. If I'm awake, I might be watching TV and falling asleep again. My body goes into shut down mode if I get sick.

The Price is Right is always great if I'm awake for it. :D

I sleep and if I'm up to it, I read some of my favourite classic literature.

ah, see my roommate and his girlfriend have been here 24/7 with their two kids (she has her own place); apparently they don't care about their kids being near a horribly sick person, nor bothering said person, night and day. So i've been stuck in my room for days, no tv, no video games, nothin. couldnt even enjoy the price is right if i wanted to :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"