What do you eat?

It depends on the season. Now that it's winter I try to cook in bulk so I don't have to worry about cooking through out the week. I'm looking for a good New England Clam Chowder recipe to throw in the crock pot this weekend. I've made a few stews and soups so far.

I plan on having a Sushi feast sometime tonight after a nap. But for lunch I think I'll go to Burger King and get a shake so I can dip my fries in it.

I make a lot of stir fry curries and Chinese dishes. I'm a pretty good cook. I do spaghetti, pasta, stews and soups - lots of stuff.

Hmmm...I'm actually a wimp when it comes to spicy foods, though I have heard that bread is a good thing to eat while eating spicy foods.

Yeh, bread does help, Zilla. Curries don't need to be that spicy though; you can have delicious curries that are fruity, with lots of veg like tomatoes and onions. I like either, but it's good to have options. Some meats differ the spice level, also... beef and lamb, for example, seem to soak up a lot of the spices. If I had a chicken madras, it would burn my ****ing mouth out, but if it was beef or lamb it would be much milder.

You want a nice curry that isn't gonna make you red-faced and shooting steam from your trap, go with tika masala or korma - even rogan josh. I actually don't like korma (coconut based), but it is comparatively milder.

If you go for a spicy one, don't forget to have your toilet roll in the fridge waiting for you ;)

Everyday is random, I try to watch everything I eat

The ONE thing I must have every week is peanut butter, if I dont taste any peanut butter during the week I lose my mind. lol
ME too!
it makes passover so maddening.....

Rice and Curry...de-frickin-licious. :up: Madras or Vindaloo all the way.

For me, my eating habit is currently:

Breakfast: Some bread or toast I can bring to work to eat, since I have to be at work by 7:30AM.

Lunch: Any resturant around my work place. I'd go for Carl's Jr for burger, Yoshinoya if I crave some asian style food, or Church's chicken if I want fried chicken.

Dinner: My wife cooks Chinese food, and sometimes she'd do curries which is my favorite.

Yeh, bread does help, Zilla. Curries don't need to be that spicy though; you can have delicious curries that are fruity, with lots of veg like tomatoes and onions. I like either, but it's good to have options. Some meats differ the spice level, also... beef and lamb, for example, seem to soak up a lot of the spices. If I had a chicken madras, it would burn my ****ing mouth out, but if it was beef or lamb it would be much milder.

You want a nice curry that isn't gonna make you red-faced and shooting steam from your trap, go with tika masala or korma - even rogan josh. I actually don't like korma (coconut based), but it is comparatively milder.

If you go for a spicy one, don't forget to have your toilet roll in the fridge waiting for you ;)

What about pork as a meat in a curry dish? I bought some today since it was on sale at the local grocery store.

Also I must hunt down some curry dish recipes. Got any good suggestions?

What about pork as a meat in a curry dish? I bought some today since it was on sale at the local grocery store.

Also I must hunt down some curry dish recipes. Got any good suggestions?

I've never had pork in a curry... I couldn't say. I'm not Mrs ****ing Doubtfire lol; I don't have recipes to share heh. I'd suggest a rogan josh - very common, mild-to-medium spiced curry. You should be able to get a recipe off the net no problem. If I was gonna give you a recipe, I'd have to look it up... so you may as well do it yourself :oldrazz:

Just google 'rogan josh - curry - recipe' :cwink: that should work wonders :hehe:

I've never had pork in a curry... I couldn't say. I'm not Mrs ****ing Doubtfire lol; I don't have recipes to share heh. I'd suggest a rogan josh - very common, mild-to-medium spiced curry. You should be able to get a recipe off the net no problem. If I was gonna give you a recipe, I'd have to look it up... so you may as well do it yourself :oldrazz:

Just google 'rogan josh - curry - recipe' :cwink: that should work wonders :hehe:

Aw man, but I wanted you to do all the work for me. :p

I LOOOOOVE Pasta. I LOOOOOVE spicy curries. I LOOOOVE Roast dinner. I LOOOOVE Steak. :up:

Yeah, apart from the pasta(which i think is fine, but don't love it), this could have come straight from my brain. i have thought about becoming vegetarian but don't know if I could do it due to the steaks/chops/lamb etc
I always ate steaks even as a small child. When I was hit by a car at the age of six I recall the Doctor doing my questionnaire thing being taken aback by the fact that my meals consisted of mainly steaks.

For breakfast i always have: plate of Weetabix, 3 bricks; a banana; 3 slices of toast with margarine and jam; glass of tropicana orange and a cup of hot water to wash it down with.
I can't get enough of jam, just whack it on bread, loads of it, just like sweets to me but with the benefit of eating fruit.

I don't cook really, just eat a lot of tins of soup if I'm buying for myself, but i do get to eat a lot of home cooked meals thanks to my mum and my sister's good works. so i eat a lot of veggie and meat curries, lentils and just big veg stir frys etc.

Eggs as well. always love the eggs on toast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"