what do you prefer?

Dude, Little Ceasar's still exists? I haven't had that **** since I was like 10...

Arbys??? ew!
5 dollars is like a months worth of Ramen!

I used to love Ramen, but I ate it to often and got sick of it! yuck!

Arby's sandwiches taste like pure leather 90% of the time, the meat is usually cut horribly.

At least the Hot N Ready's are edible.

Only thing I get from Arby's is chicken tenders. So I'll go with the pizza. (even though Little Ceasers isn't that good) :up:

Well Arby's has bumped up the price of that cholesterol fest-it's now 6.95 in Indianapolis and I've seen a price disc. bewteen the franchises.

And Ceasers is like 1 topping, and I'm not sure if they even have vegatable toppings availiable, absurd as it sounds.

I had a beer instead.

Arby's - FTW!

Though, better uses of those 5 dollars (on fast food):

3-4 1/2 lb burriots from Taco Bell
Med Drink, Fries and Jr. Bacon Cheese Burger/Chicken Sandwhich from Wendy's
3 Plain Hamburgers from McDonalds and a water cup
5 Dollar Hungry Howies Pizza (or a 4 dollar one if you live near a college campus)

little c's guaranteed to be hot and fresh, dont even have to order. working at that place must be horrible, but i love the drunk pizzas.

Backyard_Burgers.jpg

little c's guaranteed to be hot and fresh, dont even have to order. working at that place must be horrible, but i love the drunk pizzas.
we're finally getting one over here...so i mite work there after this salvation army bell ringer job stops

I think we have about a hundred or so in Memphis. Half of those should sent to places without Backyard Burgers so they can partake in the greatness.

we're finally getting one over here...so i mite work there after this salvation army bell ringer job stops

you work in a college town? because im telling you, you will work for that paycheck, guaranteed. that place has to suck at night, with all the drunkards coming and yelling for a pizza.

Crappy pizza beats crappy sandwiches.

def roll w/ the hot & ready's . . . and it's a funny thing to call drunk chicks that wanna get laid at the bar too :up:

arby's all the way .. i order the roast beef sandwiches and ask for no cheese . the cheese is awful.
little ceasers died along time ago .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"