Do you prefer new threads or updates to old?

redmarvel

Red, White and Buxom
Reaction score
Ok, granted that the Search function is often down... however, would you prefer to see updates to old threads or new threads created for old topics?

Which are you more likely to look at?

Star Trek vs Star Wars

or

The Best of Youtube

Both? There are plenty of lame old threads, and plenty of lame new ones. I'm most likely to look at what interests me. And if I'm really bored, I'll make one. Usually something random, like the are you Erz one.

redmarvel made this thread.

And, it isn't sexual?

What is the world coming to?

*lol* farmer fran, I never knew you felt THAT way. ;)

Every thread is technically a rehash of an older thread.

How many top 10 movies, or Batman vs. Superman or, I like a girl and she doesn't like me back threads have we seen?

They get buried, newbies create new ones and the vicious cycle continues.

redmarvel made this thread.

And, it isn't sexual?

What is the world coming to?

:D Even though the thread itself isn't sexual, I couldn't resist adding a "love" option (it is February after all) ;)

I prefer entertaining threads whether old or new.
Sadly my favorites are the really inspired irreverent ones (which some close-minded people call spam).
I can't even remember how many impossibly genius, stimulating, entertaining and hilarious stream-of-consciousness, one in a million, radiant, jewel-like threads have been locked and deleted by Dew and Morg. :csad:

I prefer entertaining threads whether old or new.
Sadly my favorites are the really inspired irreverent ones (which some close-minded people call spam).
I can't even remember how many impossibly genius, stimulating, entertaining and hilarious stream-of-consciousness, one in a million, radiant, jewel-like threads have been locked and deleted by Dew and Morg. :csad:

Wow. Killjoys. :csad:

It depends on the update.
If it's a really old existing thread I may not enter it, cause you spammers move so swiftly I can't keep up. :cmad:

I've been a member on here like 3 times but I never visit consistently enough for my account to remain open. but anyway... I sometimes crack up at the 'police-ing' of this site... I mean for *****e sake. So there's two threads about the same general topic, OMIGOD OMIGOD! Geez... I realize what site this is but I reckon some of you got a serious hero-complex. What makes you think I want to read through 80+ pages of babbling about a 'general topic' in the hopes that someone might bring up the Specific point I'm interested in about the 'general topic'. know what I mean?

Ok, granted that the Search function is often down... however, would you prefer to see updates to old threads or new threads created for old topics?

Which are you more likely to look at?

Star Trek vs Star Wars

or

The Best of Youtube
I don't care too much. Whatever looks interesting at the time.

Updates to old threads,being someone who owns a forum myself..it does save space..and on a forum of this scale,its less confusing.Its also great to check back and see old information.

This leads to the addendum question... Do you review the threads in your "User CP" and bump/update them occassionally?

:D nahh, then I'ld be asking questions like...

How many times a week?
Standing up, sitting or lying down?
To the left or to the right?
Front or back?
Light or dark?
Morning, afternoon, night or a combination?

and so on... ;)

Census guy once asked me if everyone in the household is able to dress themselves. I'm not kidding. :huh:

that's a viable question, you may have younger brother, children or elderly members of your family living with you...
:o

heck you may even have disabled people or god forbid....blacks...

:(

my girlfriend

but she's on holiday now so i'm naked...

:(:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"