What do you think of Messiah Complex so far?

javi1024

DANGER ZONE!
Reaction score
im starting this thread simply because i havent read a single page of Messiah Complex and i dont want to stumble across any spoilers because im planning to buy the TPB. but i am curious what everyone thinks so far to see if its worth the wait (since i heard Endangered Species was a let down).

You shouldn't have waited for something like this.

Honestly, I don't know how you TPB guys exist. I always hate that I couldn't witness things like X-Cutioner's Song or the Dark Phoenix saga first hand. Where's the excitement, the cliffhangers that leave you drooling, the frustration that your comic book shop sucks so much that they didn't order enough of the title you've been looking forward to for a conclusion?

It's the most interesting thing to happen to the X-Men in a while.

Honestly, I don't know how you TPB guys exist. I always hate that I couldn't witness things like X-Cutioner's Song or the Dark Phoenix saga first hand. Where's the excitement, the cliffhangers that leave you drooling, the frustration that your comic book shop sucks so much that they didn't order enough of the title you've been looking forward to for a conclusion?

well this is the first time ive done that so i dont consider myself a "TPB guy". and the only reason i did is cuz moneys been tight lately.

Ditto. Definitely the best stuff, the most action-packed X-men adventure in quite a while. It's what you want in a crossover.

Because I don't have lots of money to buy whatever comic I want, and when they put it all together in a book you usually get extra stuff like character designs or art from the artist or even the script or something like that. Which is really cool for me.

Its a great story so far. Id reccommend it

I like it....And it looks like someone actually told Bachalo to make his art legible during this event....which is a good thing

Because I don't have lots of money to buy whatever comic I want, and when they put it all together in a book you usually get extra stuff like character designs or art from the artist or even the script or something like that. Which is really cool for me.

I was talking about the emotional side of it.

Besides, I don't really care, I was just making a joke.

Very good thus' far ...

Action with a simple yet interesting story.

BUT .... it needs big finish, it really feels like it is building towards something special and that needs to happen.

Ditto. Definitely the best stuff, the most action-packed X-men adventure in quite a while. It's what you want in a crossover.

Very good thus' far ...

Action with a simple yet interesting story.

BUT .... it needs big finish, it really feels like it is building towards something special and that needs to happen.
I agree with all of these views. It's the first time in a long time where I am actually anxiously awaiting the next installment. :)

Mostly good. Some parts are duds. But the majority is pretty good. Definitely the best X-universe crossover in a long, long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"