What do you want added to the DVD?

X-Maniac

High Evolutionary
Reaction score
Given what we know was missed out of X3, what do you want added back in. I'm talking about them reinstating cut scenes or enhancing existing scenes we've seen - as there is no way they will film anything new.
This is a chance for Fox to improve the movie and give more fan satisfaction and to do the things it never had time to do before release.

I'll start with the points. Keep the numbers going sequentially if you have anything to add on.

1) Fiery Phoenix effects, the classic firebird

2) Storm's tidal wave sequence

3) Everything else featuring Psylocke - so we can see psi-blades, shadow-porting, whatever else she did...

4) Beast returning to mansion as a teacher - alternate ending, Zak says it was filmed and it is part of the novel.

5) extended final Xavier sequence (Zak says it makes it clear who is in that hospital bed)

6) Kitty talking to Storm by the gravestones at the end

7) Storm talking about her origins as an African goddess

Outtakes.

Really funny outtakes, especially the one where Ratner is dressed in Hugh Jackman's Wolverine outfit doing his dialogue lol :D

TrailerMusic said:
Cameo with Routhman dying

That one ^^

and the Phoenix FLAMES, FIREBIRD

xmen3concepts0096wn.jpg

:( :( :( :(

TrailerMusic said:
Cameo with Routhman dying

Which one? The one where Colossus is holding him and Cyclops rips his visor off and just stares at him till he's nothing.

or

The one where Bobby freezes his balls off and Phoenix lights him a-flame.

vanillacyke said:
Which one? The one where Colossus is holding him and Cyclops rips his visor off and just stares at him till he's nothing.

or

The one where Bobby freezes his balls off and Phoenix lights him a-flame.

How about Colossus doing a fastball special with Routhman only Routhman flies to his death. This = more of Colossus on Screen

Phoenix could crush him with her legs and then light him a flame...

TrailerMusic said:
How about Colossus doing a fastball special with Routhman only Routhman flies to his death. This = more of Colossus on Screen

LOL! that would be freaking hillarious. How's about its a fastball special into a brick wall.

lol... then Colossus comes in with the t.v and smashes him with it while Phoenix is squeezing the life out of him with her legs

I want these scenes to be added

1) Juggernaut vs. colossus if ever shot
2) Colossus speaking while metalled up if ever shot
3) Storm tidal wave
4) Angel kicking some butt in the final battle if ever shot

antariksh said:
I want these scenes to be added

1) Juggernaut vs. colossus if ever shot
2) Colossus speaking while metalled up if ever shot
3) Storm tidal wave
4) Angel kicking some butt in the final battle if ever shot
It wasn't shot. Ever

My fav dvd addition are bloopers, but for a reason they are very rare.

CapBeerCino said:
My fav dvd addition are bloopers, but for a reason they are very rare.
I want to see James making fun of Famke walking Licorice

i want all the deleted scenes from Rogue. :( The tidal wave, the (impossible) full Phoenix effects, the scene in which Storm iss referenced as being a godess, the full Phoenix rising at the lake, i want...i want...:( :(

Aiden said:
I want to see James making fun of Famke walking Licorice

That was the best feature! It's like f***ing Amsterdam :D

Aiden said:
It wasn't shot. Ever

well OK.

Then how about give me everything they editted out of the movie.

Each and every scene and dialogues.

whatever alternate scenes they had put it back on to the DVD as deleted scenes OR give us an option of choosing the theatrical version or Alternate version on the DVD.

anyone seen the behind-the-scenes video that shows the danger room? i mean, has anyone who watched this movie noticed that when Storm flies in there, she does a flip before landing? because if im not mistaken, there's a stone in front of her in the movie, so we cant see the flip. This is what i call bad filmmaking, they do a f****** nice flip with her and dont show it...
so i demand an extended danger room, with Rogue yelling "Logan" and running instead of the 2 miliseconds she appears...

antariksh said:
well OK.

Then how about give me everything they editted out of the movie.

Each and every scene and dialogues.

whatever alternate scenes they had put it back on to the DVD as deleted scenes OR give us an option of choosing the theatrical version or Alternate version on the DVD.
Zak said they wrote it but replaced it with the Kitty sequence

Retroman said:
normalvlcsnap950417uh.jpg

'EVERYTHING!!'

Doubt it the way I see it

First DVD = the 30 Seconds cut Ratner went on about during Filming

Second DVD = a whole new 1 Minute of Footage :eek:

etc etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"