Sequels What do you want next?: X4 of spin-offs

I won't be happy until they make an X4 and somehow revitalize Cyclops. A spinoff just makes me anticipate X4. It's understandable to have a wolverine origins but don't do spinoffs of characters that dont need it .Instead make Deadpool,X-factor,X-force...stuff like that.

I think is very very wise show us the xmen first class movie first!!
This give to us a chance to see new characters and some clues to understand the movies we already saw it, also completes the xmovie universe:
*Emma Frost as one of the original xmen
*Forge, as the providor of all the tech of the institute
Also the first incarnation of the Bortherhood meanwhile the Xmen face Sinister!
I think one or two movies will be awesome for this new franchise and then move on to a Xmen 4 movie (they can recast Emma Frost for it and including Cyclops on it) and we can see a more mature Rogue, Iceman, Kitty and Colossus along Storm as teachers in the xavier institute and probably the sentinels and bastion!!

What clues??? They are making things up as they go along.

haha! i know, they are lucky things fit so well together as they do. and really all this new stuf is a load of bull!

Personally, I'd like to see more films that chronologically take place after X3. Anybody else?

i did want to see and X-Men 4, but after watching Wolverine i don't want anyone currently in control of this franchise to do anymore movies.

This is great! I love how almost 75% of the voters want an X-Men 4 instead of prequels. I also agree with the poster above, Fox sucks.

Last edited:
I would love an X4 if they got the right director for the job: Bryan Singer. I may just be being biased because his liquid metal Colossus looked soooooo much better than the metal suit Colossus we got in X3. I also doubt that we would get an action sequence like the attack on the mansion in X2 if they kept Ratner on board. I thought it was tight how the X-Men and Brotherhood had to work together in X2.

ok, lets reboot the series...xmen origins:wolverine is a decent starting point for a new xmen series, not to mention the talks of the first class movie, why not....here is my idea

ok I have decided that it is time for a reboot of the x-men movie series. I really enjoyed the movies but, the direction they are going really has no future...I have not seen Wolverine yet but tomorrow is the big day...I cannot wait...
So there are 3 X-men movies and now a prequel. I have been reading that there are two more movies Magneto and X-men first class. Now if the make a Magneto movie I dont think it will fit with the current series. Also this first class movie would it be a prequel or a totally different thing...it is a confirmed project. So if it has nothing todo with the current singerverse than all that will do is confuse your average movie goer. So i have a plan.

Lets start a new, series...Starting with Wolverine, because lets face it, Hugh Jackman is Wolverine and the movie sounds pretty promising...and then we could see a Magneto Origins, a Storm Origins and then move into Xmen the first class with Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel and Ice Man. Then off of the first class we could see a second wolverine movie and the the second x-men movie wolverine and storm could join the team and face off with magneto, sabretooth and the rest. then wolverine could join the avengers in the second avengers movie. i dont know this could all be crazy talk but come on. All the other marvel movies seem to be heading in the right dirctions(other than spider-man)...Come on X-men lets get on board.

so here we go the order the movies should come out...

Wolverine Origins-2009

Magneto Origins-2010

Storm Origins 2010

Xmen The First Class 2011

X-men(reboot) 2013

X-men Pheonix 2016

X-men Days of Future Past 2019

Xmen Age of Apocalypse 2021, buy this time Hugh Jackman will be 53...so it can stop there...
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll

ok, lets reboot the series...xmen origins:wolverine is a decent starting point for a new xmen series, not to mention the talks of the first class movie, why not....here is my idea

ok I have decided that it is time for a reboot of the x-men movie series. I really enjoyed the movies but, the direction they are going really has no future...I have not seen Wolverine yet but tomorrow is the big day...I cannot wait...
So there are 3 X-men movies and now a prequel. I have been reading that there are two more movies Magneto and X-men first class. Now if the make a Magneto movie I dont think it will fit with the current series. Also this first class movie would it be a prequel or a totally different thing...it is a confirmed project. So if it has nothing todo with the current singerverse than all that will do is confuse your average movie goer. So i have a plan.

Lets start a new, series...Starting with Wolverine, because lets face it, Hugh Jackman is Wolverine and the movie sounds pretty promising...and then we could see a Magneto Origins, a Storm Origins and then move into Xmen the first class with Cyclops, Jean Grey, Beast, Angel and Ice Man. Then off of the first class we could see a second wolverine movie and the the second x-men movie wolverine and storm could join the team and face off with magneto, sabretooth and the rest. then wolverine could join the avengers in the second avengers movie. i dont know this could all be crazy talk but come on. All the other marvel movies seem to be heading in the right dirctions(other than spider-man)...Come on X-men lets get on board.

so here we go the order the movies should come out...

Wolverine Origins-2009

Magneto Origins-2010

Storm Origins 2010

Xmen The First Class 2011

X-men(reboot) 2013

X-men Pheonix 2016

X-men Days of Future Past 2019

Xmen Age of Apocalypse 2021, buy this time Hugh Jackman will be 53...so it can stop there...
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll

After you see it you will think prequels are a bad idea. lol

If Wolverine is the starting point for the series, this series is gonna blow chunks. :down

After you see it you will think prequels are a bad idea. lol
i have and i still believe this...i saw origins and rewatched the xmen movies and honestly i am not a singerverse fan...so lets reboot with xmen the first class

I hope they do First class soon.

I need a team movie already, and would be nice to see Jean, Scott, Storm and Beast together again...

I hope they do First class soon.

I need a team movie already, and would be nice to see Jean, Scott, Storm and Beast together again...

I feel the same way.

I want an X-MEN film. And by that I mean X-Men the super hero team. Not just a few members sprinkled around in a solo film. And I find it funny that you said "together again" because I just realized First Class would actually be the first time we would see Beast actually interacting with Jean and Cyclops.

yes.... I think that will be great, the relationships between Beast with Jean, Jean with Scott, Storm and Jean.... Beast and Storm....

The more I think about it, the more I want to see this movie.

i think its great that they are doing origins movies...but they should have thought this through more, making the origin movies come out before the actual X-Men movies, kinda like how marvel is doing the avengers.

why are you excited about first class when you know who is writing it

it is like being excited for a gambit film with Justin marks penning the script you know it will end up nowhere but awful

i want xmen 4 atleast we have grown actors playing the roles not some cw teen hearthrobs with super powers

why are you excited about first class when you know who is writing it

Most of the complaints about the writer have been about the type of shows he has worked on, not on the actual writer and his talents. So I'm reserving judgment.

Wolverine2Poster.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"