Sequels Spin-Off madness!!! how will these be made

L0ngsh0t

Superhero
Reaction score
i have been anti spin-off since the to sure things where announced, Magneto, and Wolverine, and there where others that have been floating around Storm (giving Halley Berry more screen time) New Mutants, now a beast one(only rumored)

i am wondering how these movies will be made, and this is the best case scenario...assuming everyone i just listed will get made, plus more...

Like in TAS they would have different episodes be one shots that focus in on a certian character, but other X-men would guide, or help, he or her

i think that would be an interesting way of going about making these (if for some reason they decide not to make an X4, which will happen, and even if it does these spin-offs seem more then likely to come out of the crap shoot)

like in Storm for example, be about the Shadow King returning to get her, but Xavier could be in it, Wolverine could be in it (unlikley) Cyclops, Angel, i dunno,

if you guys get what i am saying tell me if you like it..basically i am saying these spin offs will be Xmen movies feature prodominently 1 character, which i think is the next best thing besides X4(which will happen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"