Sequels nXt X-Men mutant team spin off after the New Mutants & X-Force?

Reaction score
If those spin offs turned out to be a success and earned a trilogy treatment from Fox. Which mutant team spin off do you want to see next for a big screen adaptation?

I personally just want a reboot of the actual X-Men team but if Fox is still making movies with that cast like in the early 2020s... And they decide to create more spin offs, I hope they would adapt X-Factor next. A mix of Havok/Madrox 's members. Plus finally seeing Polaris, M, Strong Guy, Forge could be very exciting!:woot:

Last edited:
A roster consisting of Polaris, Multiple Man, M, Strong Guy and Forge is just too good to be true! :ilv:

X-Factor with Original Trilogy cast? Janssen, Marsden, Grammer, Ashmore.

*hides before the "they've been replaced move on!" patrol comes out* :oldrazz:

EXCALIBUR!

All the best super heroes actors are British. It's time they stop pretending to be American characters. Euro X-MEN!

X-Factor with Original Trilogy cast? Janssen, Marsden, Grammer, Ashmore.

*hides before the "they've been replaced move on!" patrol comes out* :oldrazz:

Dont you know that the new cast is abox office success story.:hmr:

Alpha Flight. If they have the rights to it. Havok is dead and they're using Polaris on this new tv show so that eliminates X-Factor for me. Excalibur is something I know very little about so I can't say one way or the other. Psylocke is available for it I guess. But the whole British stuff wouldn't work with her now. Alpha Flight seems interesting enough with some unique looking characters. Plus a big thing going for it is that it's a perfect place to bring a new younger Wolverine back into the fold.

They should just ignore the Tv show. They clearly had no problem retconing things from the previous movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"