Sequels What do you want next?: X4 of spin-offs

True. But the fact that Cyclops' visor was the only thing left from his person at the lake shore, one would assume she destroyed him.

I too don't hope for it.
I believe that there's enough ambiguity surrounding that event for both scenarios (Cyclops being alive or dead) to be possible. Obviously, I hope that he's still alive or can be revived in the next film, and the fact that his "death" is ambiguous allows his return to be plausible. As I remember it, Jean is found at Alkali Lake unconscious, of which is unexplained in the film and contributes to the mentioned ambiguity.

I want more spin-offs, but I don't want the main saga to die. It's difficult to vote like this.
I want two more Wolverine movies, a Deadpool movie and I woldn't mind a Magneto one, too.

I don't think we should get another Wolverine movie, simply because as great a character as he is, and as good an actor as Jackman is, we've got a lot of X-Men to cover besides him.

We've already seen his origin, lets look somewhere else! TWO more Wolverine movies?? This is already Wolverine movie number FOUR! I'd like that Deadpool movie you're talking about, and a First Class movie set between Wolverine and X1 would make me pretty happy.

An X4 also'd be fun, but I'm not sure of the star power of the kids in the movie.

I agree that I wouldn't want another Wolverine movie. Maybe they can make them on the side but they shouldn't be the main dish that we're offered. I want some of the other X-Men to finally get some screen time.

it's this simple:

make an x-men 4
make x-men origins magneto
make x-men first class
and, if they really need to, make a wolverine 2 during or after the events or x4 that way his character woudlnt' really need to be a big part of that film. he could go off and maybe they could say what sabretooth has been up to all along and fill in the gaps of why his character is the way he was in x1. i'd also like to see omega red

X-Men 4 needs to be made into a trilogy bringing about the rise of apocalypse...

The first trilogy was about the fight between humans and mutants over there rights to be there and to be counted, not feared and respected... Sadly the movie didnt really bring closure to this story as they dont live in the world that they have been fighting for since the first x-men movie...

But doesnt mean that was wrong, no it means that the story arc has changed and now if mutants want to live alongside mutants in harmorny they need to prove they they can do this, and if anyone who has read or watched the watchmen you know that a world in perfect harmony is done when everyone is fighting a common enemy.

Apocalypse would be that common enemy that both humans and mutants would fight. Apocalpyse wants the survival of the fittest, doesnt necessarly mean it has to be mutants because they have an advantage... so i feel that Apocalypse would generate the story arc and Mr.Sinister would be the villian that progresses the story along 3 movies in the same sense as to how Magneto was in x1 - x3.

Am i the only one who can see how easy they can fix the problems caused if you think about it.Scot's physical body was never found he can be wondering blindly with eyes closed in the forest fixes Cyclops death.Final credit scene in x men 3 fix Xavier death scenario in my opinion.Magneto gets his powers back at the end of x men 3 as well Jean can easily come back as dark phoenix.What i am trying to say is they could of done x men 4 and continued the story if you really think about it

We saw the phoenix power enter cyclops... he's dead
that same power went into wolverine and it knocked him out, he survived because his body could survive alot worse.
Xavier's story was fixed just made it worse, never should of killed him in the first place.
Magneto it was just suggested, for all we know how do you know it wasnt xavier that moved the chess peace i mean the guy was playing chess...on his own?

I say make an X4, but don't get ridiculous.

-Cyclops is dead.

-Xavier is alive inside his twin brother's body, meaning he can walk now.

-Rogue relapses

-Apocalypse is the villain

-Angel turns bad

-Juggernaut kidnaps Xavier from Moira's clinic and reveals his true connection to Charles

-Bring in Cable

-Bring in Gambit

-Bring in Banshee

-Make the movie longer than X2, like 2 1/2 hours

*Give Wolverine a cameo at the end, something Jackman can shoot in one day :cwink:

ALL of that would make a great X4.

How would Cable come in?

Oh god, don't tell me they would go with the awful Ultimate version.

Besides, Marvel has the rights to a Cable film supposedly.

Last edited:
How would Cable come in?

Oh god, don't tell me they would go with the awful Ultimate version.

Besides, Marvel has the rights to a Cable film supposedly.

Well, if you're gonna have a threat as large as Apocalypse, you need a hero that knows him well.

Cable can basically serve the part Wolverine served in the trilogy - he can be the guy that isn't there to play by the rules.

He's there to do whatever he has to do to kill the thing.

*Cable can also be the intro to the concept of time travel in the X-Men movies, a concept that will eventually set up a Days of Future Past movie.

I don't see why Marvel wouldn't let FOX operate with Cable, they have access to every character from the X-MEN universe as of now.

I was just wondering because Jean and Scott are dead with no kids.

Ultimate Cable was Wolverine from the future and I wouldn't be surprised if Fox actually did that, regardless of how stupid the concept was. Hugh Jackman with gray hair and a glowing eye is something they would find exciting. :o

And Marvel is trying to make a Cable film supposedly, so Marvel might have their own plans with the character. But I guess since Fox is making spin offs instead of sequels now, the whole concept is kind of moot.

I was just wondering because Jean and Scott are dead with no kids.

*Sorry about leaving that part out in my last post :woot: I kinda did it in a hurry.

I was thinking they could bring in Cable and avoid that aspect of him. Avoid the connection between him and the Summers/Grey bloodline.

Ultimate Cable was Wolverine from the future and I wouldn't be surprised if Fox actually did that, regardless of how stupid the concept was. Hugh Jackman with gray hair and a glowing eye is something they would find exciting. :o

I would love to see an older looking Jackman go into time traveler mode - but in a Days of Future Past movie.

I don't wanna see Wolverine go up agaisnt Apocalypse at all. The two just don't mix.

And Marvel is trying to make a Cable film supposedly, so Marvel might have their own plans with the character. But I guess since Fox is making spin offs instead of sequels now, the whole concept is kind of moot.

FOX is gonna keep going the prequel/spinoff route, but you never know - they might see the potential in X4 if fans keep nagging about it :cwink:

you could simply explain Cable's presence occured when the psychic link between Jean and Scott was cut short when both were killed, the psyonic energy formed a combind being that of cable the link between Jean and cyclops...

you could simply explain Cable's presence occured when the psychic link between Jean and Scott was cut short when both were killed, the psyonic energy formed a combind being that of cable the link between Jean and cyclops...

icon14.gif

And this, everyone, is how Fox will explain why he's called Cable. :cwink:

if they ever do Cable Mickey Rourke is the perfect match

Well, he's already playing Whiplash in IRON MAN II, but then again Reynolds went from Hannibal King to Deadpool and Samuel L. Jackson played both The Octopus and Nick Fury.

Casting is always a difficult task.

I'd love to see an X-4. I really refuse to believe that the X-Men's story ends there, on film at least. Bring back Jackman as Logan, and more flashbacks, ala X2 (depending on how it's handled in X-MO:W), with Marsden stepping up and leading the team as Cyclops, along with Stewart as Xavier. Gimme a modern day version of Days Of Future Past with the humans finally going crazy on mutants and winning, along with Sentinels, and you've got my ass in the seat at the first midnight screening.

Other than that, I'd like to see more spin-offs, like a Wolverine one that maybe takes place after X-3, depending on how X-MO:W again and maybe Deadpool.

Hey what can i say i have a gift of seeing the x-men world in Fox's eyes... doesnt mean i like it though

X-men 4 would be great. The story from the previous films isnt over. And i mean please dont bring back Brett Ratner or some other dude. Get someone that knows Xmen pretty darn well.

I'd like to see the character Bishop come into play, maybe with a different background so we dont have to go into the whole future thing. But he could be another guardian for the School. And maybe bring Cyclops back. Cause i refuse to believe that the leader of the x-men team gets killed by kissing Jean.

wanna see apacalypse as the main villian, prof X. has his twin body.
cable comes to the past to save cyclops from jean, brings em to the future and then back to the past to aid the xmen.
OR, i wanna see mister sinister save cyclops only to take his DNA, while doing he also takes jeans dna, then ol cyke wanders back to the xmen.
i wanna see a young gambit, (22-28 yrs old) and he's the son of the gambit from XmO: wolverine remy lebou the 2nd,he has the same powers as dad, he has the charm and black and red eyes and cards.
i wanna see more colossus, nightcrawler return, dark beast and archangel.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"