Sequels What do you want next?: X4 of spin-offs

It would have to take at least 2 movies preferably 3. That way the can intro Sinister and the morlocks and all that. There is so much story to tell...

I know, I think they next trilogy should've built up to a battle with Apocalypse's army (which I envisioned to be like the Jet Lee's Army in Mummy 3, I was in disbelief when I saw it come to fruition on the big screen, but in another film)

X-4 (Sentinels)
X-5 (Sinister under Apocalypses orders)
X-6 (Apocalypse and his horsemen)

Still kinda torn between the Hellfire Club or straight up Sentinels... I guess you could have both though.

I know, I think they next trilogy should've built up to a battle with Apocalypse's army (which I envisioned to be like the Jet Lee's Army in Mummy 3, I was in disbelief when I saw it come to fruition on the big screen, but in another film)

X-4 (Sentinels) / Hellfire Club
X-5 (Sinister under Apocalypses orders) / Mutant Massarce
X-6 (Apocalypse and his horsemen)

i would like to see this , but i doubt we'll ever get to see an X5 or X6 , we might get an X4 if we are lucky

Young X-men.

Magneto shouldn't be made...cool idea but I rather see young X-men.
How Xavier and Erik were best friends and became worst enemies...and how the X-men team first began. Perhaps cover the first public awareness of mutants.

Think about it: It would be like X4 minus the mess of X3.
You'd still have all the awesome charecters: Young Jean Grey, Storm, Beast, Cyclops
and some that we have never seen from the X-men trilogy.

And the X-men wouldn't be introduced to Wolverine yet (He has been the main focus for the past 3 films and has his own damn film) so that would mean the X-men team would actually get the spotlight!!!!

Assuming that the X-men team were in their early 30s in X1, I'd like to see them in their early 20s to mid 20s in the film.

Young X-men for the win. And just call it X-men Origins. :up:

^Ermm...yeah, like I said, lol.
I like how they're open to making a spin-off film about a villain and it could be interesting but it also has a BIGGER chance of being a big hot mess.

I think with Young X-men you can't really screw up. If you hire a good director it can be awesome.

1. Wolverine wouldn't be the focus of the film
2. It would be like a psuedo-reboot. Its still part of the same franchise but its a prequel...and it can open a entire new trilogy. Also you can recast (since the X-men would be younger).
3. You can still cover the things that would be in a Magneto movie and how Xavier first formed the team
4. You don't have to build on X4. All the cool charecters are back: scott summers, jean grey...professor X! And you don't have to worry about improving from a crappy story (X3)

its the best way to go for the franchise, imo
And perhaps after the films...the final scene can lead to the beginning of X1

Still kinda torn between the Hellfire Club or straight up Sentinels... I guess you could have both though.
I think it would be interesting if the connection was that Sentinels were partially funded by the club as long as the gov looked the other way-

essentially the HClub would try to play god, they'd try to take over the X-Mansion and use Cerebro to strengthen their ranks and all those who oppose'll be left to the Sentinels,

while in contrast the Sentinels would be run by Senator Bolivar Trask as a backlash to the events of X3, in fear that another powerful mutant could wreak that much havoc on humanity

I think X4 should be more gritty as mutants start to realize just how dangerous the government can be and by the end of the film the Morlocks should be establised as a safe Haven for a few mutants

i would like to see this , but i doubt we'll ever get to see an X5 or X6 , we might get an X4 if we are lucky

I know, I keep hoping Fox'll wisen up and expand on the franchise, if done right I feel the series could have consecutive box offices successes even on the level of The Dark Knight

x-men 4 would be great, or storm spin off maybe =P

x-men 4 would be great, or storm spin off maybe =P
OMG I'd love a Storm spinoff as well, I think if they did it politically and made it like a cross between the X-Men series (1st 2) and Blood Diamond it'd be a very strong film

who have seen whole Wolverine & the x-men season?

do you imagine a X4 like that?

I do, and wow, it would be A M A Z I N G!

I think it would be interesting if the connection was that Sentinels were partially funded by the club as long as the gov looked the other way-

essentially the HClub would try to play god, they'd try to take over the X-Mansion and use Cerebro to strengthen their ranks and all those who oppose'll be left to the Sentinels,

while in contrast the Sentinels would be run by Senator Bolivar Trask as a backlash to the events of X3, in fear that another powerful mutant could wreak that much havoc on humanity

I think X4 should be more gritty as mutants start to realize just how dangerous the government can be and by the end of the film the Morlocks should be establised as a safe Haven for a few mutants

Not bad at all... we need the Morlocks and the mutant massacre as well... but it's really more crammage than X-3. I can live with it though.

thanks, yeah I thought about overcrowding like in X3, with Mags, Phoenix and The Cure as the villains and I think it'd be wise if they stayed to 2 villains per film, or less, like with X2 (Stryker was the main baddy and Mags kinda piggy backed on)

X4-Hellfire Club would be the main villains and Trask would piggy back on and try to double cross them in the end... the Morlocks would be more-so like a sub plot-and be featured the least as they'd just be introduced as a haven for mutants, and later larger play a part in X5 (much like Phoenix in X2, being hinted at then fully emerges in X3) where they and Sinister became the Villains and ultimately Apocalypse in X6 (he's big enough to be the only villain)

Last edited:
I actually liked X-Men 3 and even though it has its faults.

Personally if Wolverine is a good film i'd like to see them do a sequel that follows him to Japan or Russia and deal with Omega Red.

I think that an X4 would be good but Halle Berry needs to go. She doesnt bring a fanbase to the films just an ego and a big salaray. Beast can be the Xavier type character. I am not sure of the line up i'd like but use the younger mutants.

I think the Magneto spin off could be great as Mag's is a great character with great abilities. And I think they should do it.

Mystique is the spin off that i'd love to see. Basically her using her abilities to get upto god knows what. Be a unique films as almost all of the cast would get to play her. I'd get Rogue involved in this and have a sequence where Rogue absorbs Mystique's powers and morphs into lots of different people without being able to control it. Also it could basically be Mystique tells her she knows how she feels without her powers now and takes her under her wing knowing full well that she will get them back.

X-Men The First Class could be good. Cyclops, Beast, Jean Grey and Banshee would be a good line up.

X-Men The First Class could be good. Cyclops, Beast, Jean Grey and Banshee would be a good line up.
That is actually a damned fine idea for the "first class". They'd have to add one more if it was too closer resemblance to the original first class, perhaps another female mutant could balance things out like Storm or Polaris.

X4:
Return of Cyclops and Xavier
Mr. Sinister and the Marauders
Madelyne Pryor
Hellfire Club
Sentinels (allusion or inclusion at end of film)
Rogue gaining flight/superstrength
Allusion toward Apocalypse

X5:
Cable and/or Bishop introduction sequence in the future
Apocalypse and the Four Horsemen

that will proberly be an idea for FOX at one point

X-MEN of the future

with old man wolverine Cameo

I want X4. C'mon, you can't end the franchise without them facing Apocalypse!

I want X-Men 4 with Mr. Sinister as the main villain. He should be the one that found Cyclops after the lake thing with jean.

X Men: First Class all the way. Have it set between Wolverine and X Men, with Magneto, Xavier and Beast making up the main faculty and Cyclops, Jean, Gambit, and maybe Storm or Banshee (as someone up there said) to take the place of Iceman and Angel, which obviously wouldn't work with the timeline.

For bad guys, I'd love to see Deadpool be one of them if he turns out alright in the movie and doesn't get a spinoff, but another possibility would be Frost and the Hellfire Club.

I want X-Men 4 with Mr. Sinister as the main villain. He should be the one that found Cyclops after the lake thing with jean.

Cyclops' atoms were torn apart by The Phoenix. So, how is that even possible?

It's not.

Cyclops' atoms were torn apart by The Phoenix. So, how is that even possible?

It's not.

Most people consider the fact that we never actually saw Cyclops' atoms get torn apart to be an open door. I mean, anything could have set off Jean's psychic scream.

I think it's a stretch, but you never know. I'm not going to be hoping for it.

Most people consider the fact that we never actually saw Cyclops' atoms get torn apart to be an open door. I mean, anything could have set off Jean's psychic scream.

I think it's a stretch, but you never know. I'm not going to be hoping for it.

True. But the fact that Cyclops' visor was the only thing left from his person at the lake shore, one would assume she destroyed him.

I too don't hope for it.

Then again, without Cyclops there can't be Cable. Therefore, Madelyne Pryor being created by Mr. Sinister would be almost pointless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"