Days of Future Past What easter eggs do you want in the film? (If they do any for this one or sequels)

Wasn't there a possibility it could have been Feral as well?

Would be cool to see Apocalpyse Heiroglyphics in the Temple that was seen in the SDCC footage.

People would either:

A. Think he's te same bad guy at the end of Avengers.
B. think they're ripping off Avengers.

I will laugh if the groundbreaking genetic advancements mentioned on traskindustries.com lead to a Trask/Apocalypse hybrid in the dystopian future.

People would either:

A. Think he's te same bad guy at the end of Avengers.
B. think they're ripping off Avengers.
Who cares as long as it works. I think people will just be excited to finally see Apocalypse.

I'm still confused why everyone's so certain Apocalypse is going to be the next villain.

I'm still confused why everyone's so certain Apocalypse is going to be the next villain.

Been a few different reports, all rumors. But you know how that goes. Plus everyone wants to see him.

Yeah, that started it. There was some site fan site that claimed he's in it and that he's a big part of Fox's plan.

Think Millar said in a collidor interview they are building to something big in the next few years with X-men...

Last edited:
I will laugh if the groundbreaking genetic advancements mentioned on traskindustries.com lead to a Trask/Apocalypse hybrid in the dystopian future.

That would lead to Bastion more than Apocalypse

Who cares as long as it works. I think people will just be excited to finally see Apocalypse.

Yeah but introduce him in a way thats not exactly the same as the introduction of Thanos.

I would really like to see a nod to the "APPREHENDED/SLAIN" poster, somewhere (anywhere) in the film or its promotional campaign.

It'd be cool if the temple in DOFP had subtle ties to En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse).

And then, in an credits scene, we notice something of the "new" future that leads us into Age of Apocalypse.

I don't think they will do age of apocalypse as film but they may In next film have Apocalypse as villain.

It'd be cool if the temple in DOFP had subtle ties to En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse).

And then, in an credits scene, we notice something of the "new" future that leads us into Age of Apocalypse.

I don't think that temple has something to do with Apocalypse.

And Age of Apocalypse is too ambitious for a movie and I have a feeling that audience might not easily get that at the end of the movie. Their reaction would be :huh:

The same reaction as for Thanos face, only few knew whta's going on.

Some kind of tease to X-Force. Maybe after everything that happens, you see a group of Mutants discussing the need for a "different" kind of team to battle these threats. Maybe a nod to a future villain (Apocalypse, Sinister, Sublime, etc).

some familiar names on the cementery, both from original trilogy/movies and known characters in the comics too, like Polaris, Sunfire, M, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"