Age of Ultron What Easter Eggs do you want in the film?

Coulson. In some way, he has to be in it/mentioned

-Hawkeye or Cap mentioning SW's attractiveness.

Better not. That would come across as so sleazy. Wanda is a professional and the idea of two older guys getting together and making lewd comments about her would make my skin crawl.

You could get away with stuff like that in the 60s but not now and that's for the better

Here's hoping Carol Danvers, Richard Rider, and T'Challa at least get a name drop. What I would like to see is anything hinting to Kang the Conqueror in the mcu.

Id like to see Black Panther get an end credits scene in AOU. If Hulkbuster battles Hulk in Africa, he can easily be shown watching the news for his cameo.

Id like to see Black Panther get an end credits scene in AOU. If Hulkbuster battles Hulk in Africa, he can easily be shown watching the news for his cameo.

We've had some clunkers for credit scenes, but a guy watching the news would top them all

We've had some clunkers for credit scenes, but a guy watching the news would top them all

Im sure they could make it better than just him watching news. Maybe he knows what happened and he comments on it or he watches Wakandan spy footage of the fight and says something. It makes sense because that would connect The Avengers to him in a plausible non complex way.

If anyone else has a cooler idea on how it could work, please post it.

Last edited:
An Easter egg of Black Panther.

Technical there's one at the end of Iron Man 2, when Fury's talking to Stark about his place on the Avengers there's a map behind them mark with places of interest, one of marks is in Africa.

it's not much better but maybe, instead of news footage, it could pan to T'challa standing in front of a board with pictures of various potential threats attached to it. it could even be the same footage that Coulson briefly showed Stark; towards the beginning of the Avengers movie. they could introduce Panther as if he's going to be a threat. but they'd, of course, go a different route.

it's not much better but maybe, instead of news footage, it could pan to T'challa standing in front of a board with pictures of various potential threats attached to it. it could even be the same footage that Coulson briefly showed Stark; towards the beginning of the Avengers movie. they could introduce Panther as if he's going to be a threat. but they'd, of course, go a different route.

Something like that would be good. I mean if this is a minute long end credits scene, it cant be overly complicated, and whats easier than having T Challa watching some footage or commenting on the events of AOU and making a cool final line before it cuts to black? Im sure theyll fit in some awesome easter egg in there too.

Here's hoping Carol Danvers, Richard Rider, and T'Challa at least get a name drop. What I would like to see is anything hinting to Kang the Conqueror in the mcu.

A Richie Easter Egg is more likely to show up in GOTG than AoU.

personally, i would love to have Agent John Garret appear in some way

why?

because it's frickin' Bill Paxton!! :woot:

personally, i would love to have agent john garret appear in some way

why?

Because it's frickin' bill paxton!! :woot:

SHIELD = game over maaan!

XHwu66YI.gif

Last edited:
-Mention of Carol Danvers by James Rhodes.
-Wakanda being either in the film or mentioned. Maybe we see it on a map.

Other than that I can't think of any others. We're already getting Doctor Strange and Ant-Man. With Ant-Man comes Wasp. So the only other Avengers we're missing are Namor, Black Panther and Ms. Marvel.

-Mention of Carol Danvers by James Rhodes.
-Wakanda being either in the film or mentioned. Maybe we see it on a map.

Other than that I can't think of any others. We're already getting Doctor Strange and Ant-Man. With Ant-Man comes Wasp. So the only other Avengers we're missing are Namor, Black Panther and Ms. Marvel.

Carol is supposedly "already cast" so I'll definitely be looking for an appearance if true in AOU. And I'm past ready for some kind of smoke signal for Panther. It's time damnit.

Carol is supposedly "already cast" so I'll definitely be looking for an appearance if true in AOU. And I'm past ready for some kind of smoke signal for Panther. It's time damnit.

I had no clue she was already cast. If so I have no doubt we'd get a full on cameo then. Black Panther and Ms. Marvel are probably in a fight to see who gets a movie first.

personally, i would love to have Agent John Garret appear in some way

why?

because it's frickin' Bill Paxton!! :woot:

I wonder if he'll get the cyborg treatment that his comic book counterpart did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"