The Easter-Eggs thread

Yeah, It's always been IN the Nine Realms, it's Niffleheim I wonder about it's location is.
Is it in Muspelheim's section of space or is it in Hel's section of Space? Thor Mentions Niffleheim in the First movie too, so, we KNOW it's around in one form or other.

In this set up I'm quite sure Niflheim is part of Hel. There are a few variants of the nine realms in the myths and when Hel and Niflheim aren't both there they are parts of the same realm.

Mjölnir;27291541 said:
In this set up I'm quite sure Niflheim is part of Hel. There are a few variants of the nine realms in the myths and when Hel and Niflheim aren't both there they are parts of the same realm.
Wonder if they set it up like a prison planet? lol

Mjölnir;27294729 said:
Yeah, it's really hard to figure out what Hel/Niflheim would be in a version where the Asgardians aren't gods.
Probably planets where they place the Dangerous Asgardians. I'm sure Loki would have been on one of them if Frigga were already dead before Loki returned to Asgard

Did anyone get a
David Bowie
feel from the mid-credits scene? That was the first thing on my mind when I saw
The Collector

I'm so glad I avoided spoilers for this movie...when that mid-credit scene came up I almost jumped out of my seat-I can't wait for GoTG now

Yeah I did alittle, but more a Mad Max feel than Bowie lol
The post scene at the end, was pretty cool. Better than the mid-credit

I agree. It was simple and enjoyable.

The mid-credits scene was fine for what it was, but the style was so different from TDW that I could see how it was jarring for some people, and confusing for people unfamiliar with the comics. I didn't hate it by any means, but it sure wasn't perfect.

Oh Disney Disney Disney :woot:

Mickey_Mouse_head_and_ears.png

hahahahahaa

I'm trying to pin point the feel for me. It was like a Buck Rogers-Flash Gordon-Spaceballs kinda thing going on in my brain. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"