BvS What Easter Eggs do you want in the film?

I loved the score for Man of Steel better too. But the purists so badly want to go back to that which is sad.

I loved MOS. I loved the score. Brilliant. Williams theme is as iconic as any music made in the last 50 years of cinema and pop culture. What's sad is not recognizing that.

Superman: "We should form a league to fight for justice."
Batman: "Yes, and we shall have many wonderful women in this league."
Superman: "Indeed! I want lanterns in the league, not standard light bulbs."
Batman: "That could work very well, it will save energy."
Superman: "You almost say that league will go green by saving energy."
Batman: "Green Lanterns!"
Superman: "Fantastic."

:pal: Just make Superman say Terrific instead so we can squeeze one more in there.

Just some tiny hint at Joker's existence...no Joker card, but maybe a smile painted somewhere on a wall, or something.

A reference to the Amazons. Maybe there is an article in the DP, or a news spot on TV talking about a diplomatic meeting between the President and an Amazonian delegation, or just simply name drop them, either works.

I was extremely disappointed that they didn't make a single reference or joke about red underwear. MOS2, don't let me down

I think there should be references to at least 3 other major DC characters.
My three choices would be

1) The Flash, just a walk on cameo as Barry Allen or Wally West.

2) Green Lantern, maybe a Green glowing figure in the distance when Supes is flying thru space.

3) Wonder Woman, not sure where or how. Maybe a poster in the background, who knows.

Whoever would be Wally West would probably be a star because he would be the Flash in future films.
NO WAY that name doesnt get leaked out .
A red and yellow running streak would be a better idea.
No face ,just an implication of something.

I'd like to see some more blatant references to other heroes and villains this time around. I really want something to happen with Zod's battlesuit. Either Lex or Bats should claim it.

Hal Jordan the pilot maybe used in a similar way to Hawkeye in Thor. If a Flash film is indeed on the cards for 2016, then we don't really need a reference to him.

They missed out in Man of Steel. They should've had Hal Jordan as one of the pilots at the end.

Scientists possibly finding the location of Atlantis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"